He ran down and shoved Jack. Jack fell and Dani picked me up. "I'll save you!" He said trying to sound like a superhero.

He ran outside and before I figured out what he was doing I was in the pool.

I resurfaced and saw Daniel laughing on the side of the pool.

"Baby help me out please?" I asked holding my hand out.

"Ok." He said and I grabbed his wrist and pulled him in.

He resurfaced and splashed me. "Bitch!" I said and splashed him back.

Out of nowhere Jack tackled Zach into the pool and Corbyn and Jonah followed.

We all splashed around in the pool for a little bit before deciding we need to get out since it was getting cold.

Me, Jack, and Daniel walked into their room and I grabbed a shirt and a pair of Daniels boxers before walking into the bathroom.

I quickly changed and walked out to see Jack waiting to use the bathroom while Daniel had a towel around his body and I noticed his wet clothes, including his boxers, were on the floor.

"Dumbass don't just leave your clothes on the floor!" I said.

I picked up his clothes and mine and took them downstairs to the laundry room. I put the clothes in the washer and walked up to the other guys room with a basket in my hands.

"Wet clothes!" I said opening the door. Everyone put their clothes into the basket and I brought it downstairs and put it in the washer.

I started the washer and walked back upstairs and into Daniels room.

I pulled my hair into a messy bun making sure my wet hair splashed Jack when I flipped my head over.

"Watch it!" He laughed

I stuck my tongue out at him and layed down on Daniels bed. Jack showered already and Daniel was in the shower.

I don't know about the others but they should shower. Actually Jonah was in the shower and Zach handed me his clothes.

The shower turned off and after a second Daniel came out wearing his boxers. His hair was stuck to his forehead because of the water.

I bit my lip as he flipped his hair to dry it out.

He walked over and turned off the light before walking over to me.

He got under the covers with me and I turned towards him.

"You look hot." I whispered

He smirked and placed his hand on the inside of my thigh. I smirked back at him and brushed my hand across his area.

"Don't tease!" He whispered squeezing thigh making me gasp.

"I'm gonna go get some water. Meet me down there?" I whispered before getting up and walking out of the room.

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I waited for a second before seeing Daniel walking down the stairs.

He came up to me and grabbed my waist. We walked backwards until I met the counter.

"Jump!"

I obeyed and wrapped my legs around his waist while he placed me onto the counter.

Soon enough our shirts were off and I didn't have a bra on.

Everything excelled from then.

-time skip-

I bit my lip trying to hold in my moans as Daniel thrusted into me.

"Oh shit!" We heard making Daniel pull out. I grabbed a shirt from off the counter and covered my chest as Daniel quickly pulled up his pants.

"I just needed a drink and now I wanna drink bleach!" Zach said

"Do you still wanna a drink or are you just gonna flip your shit more?" Daniel asked getting impatient and trying really hard to hide his boner.

"I'm going!" Zach said before sprinting out of the kitchen.

I laughed and put my shirt and Daniels boxers back on. Daniel picked me up and we went and cuddled on the couch with a blanket.

I ended up falling asleep

-an hour later-

I woke up by Daniel shaking me. "Mm!" He said sounding like he was in pain.

"Dani? What's wrong?"

"I'm blue balling! I need help!" He said with his hand on his junk.

I smirked and spit on my hand. I then put my hand in Daniels boxers and grabbed his dick.

I slowly pumped up and down and Daniel melted. "Oh!" He said as I went a little faster.

After a couple more pumps I pulled his pants down and went under the blankets. I swirled my tongue on his tip earning a low groan.

Soon I was bobbing my head up and down deepthroating him.

"Oh Naveah! Keep going!" Daniel moaned in a whisper.

His dick hit the back of my throat. Good thing I don't have a gag reflex.

"I can't keep quiet! I'm too close!" He said out of breath.

"I'm close!! Mmm!!" He said as I felt him twitch in my mouth.

"Na-ohhhhh!!" He moaned loudly as he shot his load into my mouth. Before I could taste anything I swallowed and came out from under the blanket.

"Oh thank god!" He said wiping sweat off his forehead.

"You hungry?" I asked

He smirked and nodded.

I kissed his lips before he went under the covers this time.

He slowly pulled down my pants giving me goosebumps.

He kissed my thighs getting closer to my heat. "Dani please." I said trying not to moan

He blew cold air on my heat making me shiver. "Mmm." I moaned quietly

His lips met my clit making me gasp from the sudden pleasure. His tongue did figure eights on my clit making me bite my lip.

Out of nowhere he pushed one of his long fingers into me making me gasp. He thrusted his finger in and out of me making it harder to keep quiet.

I squirmed as he added another finger continuing to suck on my clit.

His fingers mixed with his tongue made me feel like I was on ecstasy.

A knot formed in my stomach and I arched my back.

I gasped as the knot in my stomach came undone and I came all over Daniel.

He came back and licked his lips.

Then he smirked at me before putting his fingers in his mouth and sucking them clean.

I chuckled and pulled Daniels boxers back up my legs. I cuddled into Daniels chest and pulled the blanket farther up to me.

"Goodnight baby!" Daniel said before kissing my head and falling asleep.

"Goodnight." I whispered before falling into a deep sleep.