Sterl smirks one last time to Capulet before turning around and walking towards our last class, and we’re late.

            “Want me to walk you home?” I ask Sterl as we got up from our seats and headed out to go home. Sterl smiled at me and nods at me.

            “But I need to get something at Mrs. Kora in the faculty lounge, mind if we head there first?” he asks and I nod. We headed there and I waited for him outside the office when the old lady of the laboratory appeared wearing a sweet smile. I smile back as she passes by me carrying a tray full of heavy things for the lab. Sterl came out of the room as I offered her a help. But I didn’t see it coming; the tray was made of pure silver. But I didn’t stop until we were at the laboratory. I hiss at the sight of my palm, it was all red. Sterl’s eyes widen when he saw my hands. He quickly grabbed my hands and examined it. He said it was just a slight burn but I couldn’t help noticing the doubt he gives me.

            The week pass and I notice Sterl eyeing my every move, the way I react on everything that I touch. God! I need to be careful more. Aside from noticing Sterl observing me, I could also notice the way Capulet looks at Sterl, he looks like he wants to kill someone.

            I was eating my pizza while watching this chick-flick movie when my phone rang. I glance at the clock and I scowled seeing it was past 9. I took the phone and answered it, not bothering to check who have called me this late night.

            “Oy!” Sterl’s voice rings through my ears. I chuckle and answered him with the same words. I got pretty used to using it ever since I started being friends with Sterl. He’s cool actually. But for this short period of time, I know that he may be tough and cool on the outside, he is as fragile as a thin glass inside. He’s strong but he also has limits. He’s energetic but becomes very lonely whenever he is alone.

            “What do you need master?” I ask in a mocking tone. He laughs a little and started talking.

            “Can you come with me now? I need to buy something and it’s urgent” he says. I agreed and took a jacket with me. I survive the coldness in the air but I just want to make sure that whenever he feels cold, I could offer him something.

            I reach the place that Sterl told me but he’s still wasn’t there. I waited for another 5 minutes but still, he’s nowhere. I can’t smell his scent in here so he must have been stranded somewhere. And I started to panic, what if he’s in trouble. I heightened my senses and tried to sniff his scent. I can smell him faintly but with a mix of blood. I got worried instantly and ran towards the direction. It leads to a dark street. I can already hear his muffling sounds so I turned around a corner and was shock to what I saw.

            It was Capulet, on the process of unbuckling his belt with Sterl in his tight grip with his other hand. Sterl’s mouth was covered with a tape; preventing him from making any noise. Soon, Capulet notices me as I hear myself growl, my wolf was actually starting to scratch; wanting to kill Capulet for doing this. I can see Sterl’s eyes water, but he refuses it to fall. And I’m glad with that, he shouldn’t give Capulet the satisfaction of his tears. It would mean that Capulet wins in their fight.

            I ran towards Capulet with the button on his pants still not closed. I launch at him and landed a punch on his face. He fought back and hits me too but I didn’t care. He was attempting to rape Sterl. I could use that as an excuse to kill him.

(Sterl’s POV)

            I fumbled with tape in my mouth and slowly peeled it off. Patrick and Capulet were still throwing punches as they both cusses at each other. I run in between them but almost met the punches they threw to each other, but luckily I duck in time. They stumbled backwards and I run towards Patrick. He quickly pulled me towards him and placed me behind him, protecting me from Capulet. I am still scared from what happened just a while ago and I thought I’d lose my virginity. But what I am worried most now is that Capulet brought a knife and he might use it against Patrick. I can still feel the blood from the small cut in my neck; Capulet gave it to me when I struggled against him.

            “Fuck you Capulet! Are you really that desperate to fuck someone huh!?” Patrick raged. It was kinda hot for him to go all protective for me but the situation kinda stops me from dreaming about him in this.

            “Are you mad that I almost fucked your boyfriend?!” Capulet exclaimed, I knew it he was gay, or rather bisexual. But whatever, he tried to rape me. And in an instant, they were throwing punches to each other. I ran to them and tried pulling Patrick away from Capulet, but instead, I flew towards a wall and hit my head as Capulet shoved me. Patrick ran towards me and helped me stand up. I stand but my head was spinning around. I have to close my eyes and try to relax to get my right sight again. They were yelling again at each other and I yelled stopping them, but Capulet brought out his knife. My eyes widen at that and ran towards Patrick and shielded him from the knife, but I got instantly twisted around and I heard the stabbing sound. It was hell in the ear to hear. I look down to see the knife still burrowed deep in his sides. Capulet ran off and I was remained there as we slid down to the ground.

            I keep shaking Patrick and he reach out for the knife in his side. He pulled it out and I check it only to see the wound slowly healing. I was stunned to what I saw. And Patrick has wide eyes, as if realizing what he has done. I step back and ran towards our house not bothering to answer his calls. I need to confirm and clear my mind.