I felt like crying like a baby as his heart felt words made a profound impact on my mind as well as my body. "I want you to be mine, to love me as much as you already love Robbie. Don't you think I am a little insecure about your feelings for me as well? You had eyes for only Robbie until I made you aware that he belonged to me, and we were a take the both of us or leave us alone pair." He said and I immediately wanted to soothe my big guy. But he placed a finger over my lips and continued. "Trust and believe, when I say this baby. You are a part of this relationship, things maybe new to you. But I will never leave you to wonder where you stand. I will guide you through it all, we will be clear on what is expected from you, from me, and from Robbie. It will be in black and white in the form of a contract and we will always be honest with each other. There is no room for guessing games or assumptions between us." He said as he caught my gaze and held it.

I watched as he slowly dipped his head and kissed me on my bottom lip."You are precious to me, I want nothing more than to take care of you both. To love the both of you, and make sure that you have everything and anything you may need or want. And all I want in return is your loyalty and your devotion. We will take care of each other. Can you live with that baby?" He purred and damn if I didn't just melt into a puddle right there underneath his bulk. It was like the man slayed every fear and uncertainty that I had.

Robbie chose that exact moment to lean forward and break the seriousness of the situation by blurting put. "Yeah, what he said." And he gave me a loud smacking kiss on my lips and we all burst out laughing. He was too adorable for words.

I quickly sobered up though, because my rigid shaft reminded me of the position I was in as our bodies shook with our mirth. Xavier was hard in those soft jeans, and from the feel of Robbie rubbing himself against my hip, he was in the same state as well.

Xavier's gaze slowly went from amused to heated as he stared down at me and I wondered if my desires were broadcasting themselves across my face. I watched as his brilliant chocoalte eyes get intense. He had said nothing but honesty in our relationship, so I bit the bullet and my gaze shifted between Robbie's lusty blue orbs and back to Xavier's smoldering coffee colored eyes. I whispered exactly what I wanted from my men. "Please make love to me."

Xavier growled deep in his chest, I could feel it vibrating against my own, and his hips bucked forward and drove his pulsing prick against mine. I gasped at the delicious abrasion of his cloth covered groin along the length of my naked oversensitive shaft.

The next thing I knew, Robbie had hopped to his feet and practically ripped his clothes from his body before returning to my side. But this time his warm turgid cock and those soft balls rubbed up and down my thigh. Xavier had somehow managed to ease himself up just enough to pop the buttons of his pants one handed and shimmied them down those logs legs. Lube and condoms landed next to my head and I whimpered as all that hot flesh sank down on top me. My hips took a mind of their own as I rubbed my member into the his. I took delight in smearing my precum all over the velvety smooth skin of his groin and abdomen.

"Mmm...I love the way you need baby, it's so fucking fucking hot." Xavier hissed into my ear a second before he gave the delicate lobe a sharp little nip. I groaned and bucked forward when I felt Robbie warm tongue swirl over my nipple causing it to pebble. "Isn't he beautifully responsive, pet?" Xavier queried and Robbie popped off my nipple long enough to nod his head only to go right back to the task of sucking it into sensitivity.

I heard the snap of the lube bottle being opened and my ass clenched with anticipation, and then yes, I almost came as not one but two huge lubed hands found my butt cheeks and spread them apart. Xavier took his time kneading and caressing the firm mounds of my ass. I was getting frustrated because I wanted him at my hole. I wanted to feel the burn of him stretching me. But all thoughts of anything at all flew out my head when I realized that Robbie had changed his position yet again. He was now sprawled out on his stomach in between our tangled legs. And oh my God, he licked my balls and sucked one and then the other into his mouth. He repeated the action with Xavier's heavyy nut sack and then he rotated back to mine. Xavier again spread my butt cheeks and slightly eased his body out of the way and I was about to protest when Robbie's hot wet tongue suddenly speared into my entrance, and I screamed and bucked like a wild man as Robbie buried his face in my crease.

"No please, stop, I can't...I want to come with you inside...Please." I begged the big man and I was almost disappointed when Robbie moved away but not for long because those thick oiled fingers returned to my entrance. And between the saliva coating my entrance and the slippery fluid coating his digits, Xavier finger slipped right in almost to the knuckle.

"You alright there baby?" He asked as he eased in and out my hole and I just nodded and whimpered thrust my ass against his hand, silently pleading for more. "Damn, you feel good, so hot and so damn tight, I can't wait to feel your heat enveloping around me." And just like that another finger joined the first. I was panting and rolling my hips, thrusting myself back on his hand, and the burn was just on that delicately thin line between pleasure and pain. Robbie went back to torturing my nips and I was gasping and panting totally mindless with desire and lust.

"I am going to fuck you so good you are going to feel me for days. You are going to know exactly who tapped that ass and who it belongs to. By the time I come deep inside this delectable body of yours, you will have no more doubts about how we feel about you. I am going to pour everything I feel for you into this, our first time together baby. And I promise you, it will only continue to get better." He bent his fingers and pegged my prostate head on and my eyes rolled into the back of my head. Electricity shot down my spine and my balls quivered, my imminent orgasm churning like a burning pit of lava inside of them.

Xavier must of either lost some of his rigid control, or he deemed that I was ready, because I was flipped over unto my stomach and a plush pillow was shoved under my hips. Robbie situated himself in front of me and spread his legs wide and he stroked his pretty prick from root to tip, the sight was hypnotizing. But I didn't get a chance to savor the view as Xavier once again sprawled his big muscular body down over my smaller one, pinning me in place. I felt his condom covered cock slide into my crease and bump against the ring of nerves surrounding my entrance. He patiently pushed against it over and over again, applying more and more pressure until the wide bulbous head slipped into my chute. "No baby, don't tense up, bear down and let me in." He choked out and I took a deep breath and did exactly what he said and, Oh my sweet Jesus, he pushed right into me straight to the hilt, and then he went completely still. Robbie leaned forward and captured my lips with his, he sucked my tongue right out of my mouth and he devoured me. His aggressiveness took my mind right off my burning ass, but not completely.

I felt Xavier trembling against my back and my heart almost shattered with the amount of restraint he was expending on my behalf. So, I experimentally rolled my hips and the tip of his cock rubbed against my gland and the pain instantly disappeared. And a mind numbing plasure took it's place. I arched my back and pushed my ass out, giving him the clear sign to proceed, and sweet fuck did he. My big man pulled back leaving only the head of his thick shaft embedded inside of me, stretching that protective outer ring to capacity before plunging back inside my pulsing channel. That was all the warning I got as the big hands found my hips and he hauled me up onto my knees and pounded me through the fucking floor. I moaned, I screamed, and I hollered as he kept on going. His powerful hips pistoned in and out of me repeatedly. Robbie lips wrapped around my cock and he sucked while jacking himself off and I had a full front view since he was upside down while swallowing my member.

Mumbling utter nonsense, I felt the burn spreading from my balls outwards. It fried across my nerve endings, spread across my groin, and I hollered and it pulsed up my shaft, and my cock exploded shooting load after down Robbie's throat. He just continued to suck me as he erupted thick ropes of come all over his hand and his groin. My channel quivered and then clamped down almost painfully around Xavier's thickness, and he threw back his head and grunted as I felt his shaft pulse deep inside of me as hot come poured into the condom. Shit, my ears were ringing and I was breathing like a racehorse who just won the Kentucky Derby. I was pretty sure I couldn't feel my legs as I laid there like a limp rag doll. Damn, Xavier was a man of his word. I had no doubt whatsoever who owned my ass, he just stamped, branded, and wrote his name all over it. And I just grinned like an idiot and let my men clean me up, pamper me, and coddle me right into a contented slumber. Yes, I was exactly where I was supposed to be.