Chapter 22

Chapter 22

 (Thad's Apartment--------->)

***WARNING***

"Someone had better be dying or dead." I thought as I stumbled out of bed to answer whoever it was pounding away on my front door. What the Hell was so important for someone to be waking me up and o'clock in the morning on a Sunday? My last day off before I have to report back to the station house. I threw my front door open just to see my one and only big brother standing there with a cup holder with what looked to be coffee and a bag of some kind of breakfast food. Oh Hell no. I slammed the door and started to stumble my way back to my bed when I heard Nate reopen it. Damn, I shoulda locked it. I spun around on my heel and threw my arms up in the air. "What? What could you possibly want to seek me out this early in the morning. Are you dying or something?"

"Come on Thad. don't be like that, I would have called first but I know your so not a morning person and you would have ignored me, and I really need to talk to you." He said as he kicked the door shut and placed the breakfast items on the bar counter.

I grudgingly trudged over when a I got a good whiff of the fresh coffee and picked up one of the cups and popped the lid. "Couldn't you at least wait until the later in the afternoon, after hard working people like myself caught up on their much needed rest?"

Nate opened the bag and handed me one of my favorite pastries, and after taking a few fortifying sips of my java, I noticed Nate's edgy appearance. I sighed heavily and plopped down on the bar stool and waved him over to take the seat next to me. "Alright, let me have it." I said by way of starting the conversation. In a way I still found it strange that he would seek me out to talk to me about whatever it was that was obviously bothering him. So that in itself told me that it must be important. It wasn't until he started fidgeting and not maintaining eye contact with me, that I kind of figured what it was he wanted to talk about. It wasn't until he cheeks turned bright red that both me and my now wide awake inner twink took a real interest in whatever it was that was going to come out of his mouth. My little diva already had his therapist glasses perched on the tip of his nose, wearing a three piece suit with a writing pad and pen in hand. I could just hear him asking in a professional voice, "well tell me, how does that make you feel?"

"Um...IfaintedafterhavingsexwithRobbie." He mumbled all in one sentence, but damn if I didn't hear what he said. Nate was looking everywhere but at me, and sure, I could be evil as Hell right now and make him slow down and repeat himself, but his whole neck and face were bright red, they looked like he was almost melting.

"You passed out...Tell me what was happening when you lost consciousness?" I asked as my little twink was wriggling with delight in his chair, straining to hold his tape recorder steady. He didn't want to miss a single minute of this.

Nate met my eyes for a brief second before his gaze flicked away again, and he took a deep breath and went in on to tell me his tale. I listened to my big brother as he described his evening with his men. And let me tell you, it took all that I had to keep my chin from crashing down to the floor in utter and complete shock. If it wasn't for the sheer seriousness radiating off of him, I was sure I would have made some kind of witty remark. And then his words really sank in.

"Yeah, that little powerhouse that's called your prostate can make you loose your ever loving mind when it is stimulated. It's even better when a nice hard cock is banging into it non stop, but bro, it's nothing to be embarrassed about. I  am sure Xavier explained this to you." I stated in hopes of soothing his frayed nerves.