Chapter 2: The Prototypes

Within one of the pizzerias (the second one ever made within the chain) there was only three main animatronics (and not the usual four) Toy Bonnie, Toy Chica and Toy Freddy. There are also a few side attractions such as Balloon Boy and the Marionette of course. By the time night fell the three animatronics started to act on their own (as expected).
"Hey, Chica"
"What is it, T.B.?" Toy Chica responded reluctantly.
"Can you pass me the Stay Spray? I need my ears to stop drooping." Toy Bonnie sighed.
"Why don't you get it YOURSELF?'' T.C. said in an annoyed tone.
"I only ASKED for you to do a SIMPLE THING!" "WELL IF IT'S SO SIMPLE, WHY DON'T YOU DO IT YOURSELF?!" Toy Freddy was trying to stay asleep on the stage but apparently the two are at it again with their arguements. "Toy Bonnie, Toy Chica please stop being so noisy, you don't want to be deactivated, do you?" Toy Freddy said while remaining calm. "Of course NOT. But this big CHICKEN is too afraid to go into a little darkness just to get what I need." Toy Bonnie replied. "Big chicken? Well you're just a bigger chicken than I am for not getting it yourself then." Toy Chica scoffed while smirking. The two were about to start up an arguement again until the entrance was starting to open up as all three animatronics rushed up on stage pretending to be off. At the corner of their eyes they saw some guys with a few large crates alongside the manager with a clipboard. "Where should we place these robotic prototypes?" "Prototypes?" Toy Freddy muttered. "Oh, just put them in the closet. We'll use em' for spare parts." "Spare parts, hm...." Toy Bonnie thought seeming somewhat amused. "Alright sir. We'll especially need them out of the boxes to do so then." the worker replied. "Excellent." The manager said. "Just put them in parts and service and call it a day."
"PARTS AND SERVICE??!!" Toy Chica shouted.

The workers and the manager all turned around only to find nothing and went back to what they were doing

The workers and the manager all turned around only to find nothing and went back to what they were doing. "OOookayy... Let's head to parts and service now." As the manager and workers left, the Toys came to be and started to chat away on the situation. "Toy Chica, you shouldn't be saying things out loud like that, we would've been dismantled or SCRAPPED." Toy Freddy casualy warned her. "WHAT? You mean that I can't get mad that my personal space is being taken by these rejects??!" Toy Chica said with steam coming out of the sides of her head (ears?). "What's so bad about that? After all, I can at least get me some new ears! Plus, you should've known what they meant by 'The closet'." Toy Bonnie said shamelessly. "Ugh! You know what? Forget both of you." Toy Chica walked out of the room to at least for another spot to stay in.