Newf Kids On The Block

So Alejandro and Yuna have shared a moment together in Paris but will things still be the same for the two of them? Find out now!! And this will be Yuna's Outfit for today.

Yuna's Point Of ViewIt was quiet in the economy class until Owen spoke up about the alliance they were about to form with Dj but I was currently up leaning against the wall with Uteki on my lap

It was quiet in the economy class until Owen spoke up about the alliance they were about to form with Dj but I was currently up leaning against the wall with Uteki on my lap.

Owen: "I don't know what to say to him I've always been the alliancee not the alliancer"

Noah: "It's just like asking a girl out only she's a guy"

Owen: "Oh right ahem ah hey Dj hey uh you want to go for hot dogs with my buddy Noah he said your legs are nice!"

I couldn't help but laugh at Dj's reaction but I tried to hold it in but I failed causing Noah to glare at me as I looked at Uteki again.

Noah: "Yeah because that's exactly what I told him to say"

Alejandro: "One can not blunder into an alliance friends"

Tyler: "Why couldn't you lose so Lindsay could still be here?!"

Alejandro: "Anger also doesn't help!"

I had enough so I threw a shuriken between Tyler and Dj making sure everyone was paying attention.

Me: "Will everyone leave Dj alone? Can't you see he having a hard time dealing with being the only member of his team shame on all of you"

Dj: "Thanks Yuna but you'll only have to put up with me for one more day!"

Alejandro: "Going somewhere Dj?"

Dj: "I'm losing the next challenge!"

Me + Heather: "What??"

Heather fell out of the air vents which caused Uteki to wake up and look around excitedly and as soon as she saw Heather she jumped into her arms and nuzzled her neck which of course I took a photo of for memories. 

Alejandro: "Well, Well, Well what have we here doing a little spying are we?"

Heather: "I...I just... dropped my pen see no scheming just scribbling Owen I am issuing you a ticket for fashion crimes your socks reek!!"

Me: "Oh I thought Owen's fashion sense was cool Owen you off the hook!"

Heather: "Yuna... I'm issuing you a ticket for crimes against cuteness please stop being adorable!!!"

I let out a yawn by accident as she gave me a hug before storming off again as Uteki ran back over to me before jumping onto Alejandro's lap.

My feelings for him were going off the charts maybe because of his pure of heart or his sense of humour I don't know I just know that he's really special to me.  

Alejandro: "Yuna are you alright?"

Me: "Hmm oh sorry just zoned out for a minute there do you need anything?"