The girl and the dagger.

She'd been eyeing the carriages since the break of dawn, minding her silent steps as she discretely trailed alongside the cargo that probably held lots of valuables inside.
She grazed her hand alongside her thigh where a small dagger was tucked against her side. Leering at the gap between the men and the carriage she lunged forward and took of on her two feet towards it, paying no attention to the golden lion sigil.

Quick and swiftly she creeps up behind a young handmaiden and pressed the cold metal object against the dip of her back. She yelps at the contact causing the men to stop in alarm.
"Give me two days worth of food and gold and she lives." Her voice low and her eyes giving a threatening piercing gaze.

One of the guards scoff, his metal armour clambering as he draws out his hefty metal sword. 
" get fucked." He grunts. "It won't take long for me to skin a little bitch like you." He humours his fellow men.
The dagger digs deeper into the woman's back drawing blood, causing her to whimper. Although much smaller and outnumbered, the young girl showed no fear.

"Please!" The vulnerable woman shrieks as the piercing sensation becomes more harsh against her skin. The once cold blade had become warm with the heat of her red nectar.

The men disregarded her pleas for help.
" kill her." The men laugh carelessly. "His grace won't have use for a worthless whore like her anyways. But you however, he'll have fun torturing you before you're hung in the town square."  He threatens inching nearer with the thick sword ready to strike.

A loud slam of a door is heard.
"Why have we stopped!?!"

It's her. The queen. Cersei.

The men immediately straighten up as the queen escaped her carriage and approaches at a safe distance with her personal guards.
"Your Grace. This peasant girl has run onto our tracks." He reported immediately.

"She's just a young girl you idiots. Kill her! Make it fast my jeoffrey is getting impatient."
She demanded, venom lacing her dangerous tone.

"Yes my queen."

Suddenly a forceful pressure hits the side of her face causing her to drop her victim and send her crashing onto the ground. Someone hit her from behind. She kicks and screams as the men wrestle her small body and she contorts herself in an attempt to escape their grasp.
She is forcefully pulled by each arm almost dislocating her small frame as she is forced onto her knees on the cold dirt ground. The man earlier dragged his sharp metal sword against the gravel and positioned it against her neck.

He swung up and she closed her eyes waiting for the impact.

" what is the meaning of this chaos?!" A low bellowing voice interrupts.

her now hazed and beaten vision, she looks up through her half lidded eyes as saw the big bearded man approach. King Baratheon.

"Her grace has ordered the execution of this thief."

He slowly approached the girl.
" look up at me." He asked calmly.

The girl's sore head hung low as she barely made eye contact.
"His Highness has ordered you to look so you do so little wench." The guard yells

Feeling the sudden urge of regret she gazes up at the king who's much larger frame hovers above her weak body.
"How old are you girl?"

"Twelve. My lord."

"Orphaned?"

"Yes. My lord."

"Hmm. You're young to be stealing." He eyes her up and down. "Give this girl a seat in my carriage and give her food to eat, as much as she wants." He orders.

Her eyes widen in shock. But she doesn't object.

The men who are also surprised at the king's outrageous act of generosity were hesitant but complied with his order.

She was lead to the front carriage where the king sat alone without his queen who was seated with her two young children and her babe.
She sat across from the king and dared not to look in his direction as she devoured the food that was given to her which complied of some dried fruits and a loaf of bread.

The king watched as she finished eating in silence.
"What did you say your name was again dear?"

"I didn't."

"Then what is your name girl?"

"I haven't one. My parents didn't stay around long enough to give me one."

"Hmm. Then would you want to come live with me? I could name you too."

"I-In the ... castle, your grace?" Her eyes became saucers.

"Yes. You'd be treated like a lady, you'd never have to steal or go hungry again."

"T-Thankyou my lord... but why are you doing this for me?"

He smiled warmly at her, a smile that was one of the most rarest things in Westeros.

"You remind me of someone, you look just like her....

...Lyanna Stark."