The Wedding

Warning: Before reading this, might as well prepare a roll of tissue paper or a handkerchief.

The road went into its temporary silence when two angry blazing eyes glistened to a lone fierce eyes.

Boboiboy was used to the tension around him but wearing a formal black suit on a very special occasion seemed to worry him a little. His usual messy brown hair was combed back neatly, but his signature white streak remained sticking on his damp forehead. "How dare you come to my wedding day!"

----------------------

Biting her newly polished nails nervously, her anxiety and worry grew bigger whenever she glanced at the bored people inside the church.

She was starting to sweat heavily when she heard her father cleared his throat and threw her a questioning look. Hauling her busty white dress a little, she began pacing back and forth. "Where is he?"

She heard Fang muttering beside Yaya, "Don't tell me he forgot about that today is your wedding day?!"

Yaya tried to lighten up the mood, "It's impossible. Today is the long awaited day for... For the both of them." She dared to stay closer on her best friend.

The bride sighed, her face starting to look frustrated, "Haiiiiiyaah!" She was stomping her feet on the tile floor, her sandals clicking loudly.

Fang's brow arched deeper as he turned to look at the people who are obviously talking whys and what ifs. He heard one said, "Oh my. She would probably be stood up on her wedding day. Poor girl."

With his anger of Boboiboy humiliating the bride, he snapped at them, "COULD YOU AT LEAST WAIT A LITTLE LONGER, HUMAN?!"

"Fang, please. Let's not make things worse." Yaya warned him. She was punching codes on her phone as she too helped on contacting the groom.

"I am worried for Boboiboy." Ochobot said again in a worried tone, eyes looking hopefully on the big wide door to open on any minute.

Ying was starting to fan herself using her sweaty hands. She stuttered, "Wha- What if he already back out, Yaya?"

Yaya comforted her, "Nonsense, Ying. We all know that Boboiboy is not that type of a man." She mentally chided herself for being somehow relieved but she put her feelings aside as their supportive friend.

Fang decided to leave his spot but Ochobot noticed him, "Hey, Fang! Where are you going?" But he didn't dare on looking back. His red eyes glowed with anger as he walked faster towards to door.

Not too long, everyone heard a loud BAM and BOOM outside the venue.

They heard a distant familiar yell, "BOBOIBOY API!"

Before everyone could race towards the door, Ying managed to went outside using her Time Powers. She stood completely frozen on her place, her light veil covering her face.

Everything was a mess. The road was destroyed maybe because of the battle that had taken place not too long. She saw Fang summoning his Shadow Eagle and went charging to the giant monster to help Boboiboy. She was still standing in a complete shock.