XX

chapter twenty

"YOU LOOK like you've been crying, what's wrong?" Serenity woke up to her best friend hovering over her. she checked her phone that was laying on top of the bundles of blankets. it was only six thirty in the morning.

Serenity groaned and rubbed her eyes, they felt very sensitive from the previous hours of endless salty water running down her face. "so much," she whimpered, trying not to cry.

"awh," Jade said as she over to lay under the covers with Serenity. "what happened, babe?" Jade brushed hair out of Serenity's face as the blonde put her hands over her face. Jade pulled her closer to where Serenity's head was lying on Jades chest.

"he used me, Jade."

"what do you mean?"

"that bastard used me for some fucking bet." Jade could feel Serenity's tears forming a wet spot on the white crop top she was wearing.

"do you want to talk about it?" Serenity just shook her head, declining to offer.

for about an hour, Jade and Serenity were laying in the girls bed, Jade brushing through Serenity's hair or rubbing her back. Serenity was a mess and she hates that. she didn't want to let some boy ruin her this bad. not even her three month relationship did this much damage to her.

meanwhile at David's house, David was yelling with Jeff back and forth. "you made the fucking bet, dude. Ilya was just there to watch it. you kept on fucking pushing me."

"it's not my fault you fell for her. that wasn't in the plan. you should've just gone with it and then end all ties with her. it's as simple as that. i was just doing this to prove a point. you could've easily declined the bet." Jeff yelled back as they stood approximately ten feet from each other.

Natalie left her room and went to where the two boys were screaming at each other's face. "fucking stop, it's getting annoying. you both fucked up, just stop. i now lost Serenity and have been trying to contact her for the last hour, so it's a loss for everyone." Natalie looked hurt that it was all David's fault that she lost a close friend that she had just made.

everyone was upset that day. Serenity, Jade, David, Natalie, the vlog squad. everyone had made some type of friendship with Serenity. and David along with Jeff fucked it up for everyone.

-