True ride or die that's what you had.

I loved you, I loved you, I loved you.

And when you think of my body on yours don't forget, once I would've died for you baby.

I loved you, I loved you, I loved you. But that was then.

But that was then.

You're gonna miss me you're really gonna miss me.

You're gonna miss me (x3

You're really gonna miss me.

You gonna miss me your really gonna miss me. You gonna miss me, you're gonna miss me. you gonna miss me your really gonna miss me.

Now when you think of late nights with me they're in your bed. 

True ride or die that's what you had.

I loved you, I loved you, I loved you.

And when you think of my body on yours don't forget once I would've died for you baby.

I loved you, I loved you,  I loved you. But that was then

But that was then

But that was then.

I slightly looked up to see everybody, including Jumin smiling and clapping. I blushed when I saw Jumin. They still couldn't see my face . . .but I think that's good. Then they stared asking questions,

"I'm female that's all you need to know," I walked away and eventually they stopped following me. I went into the restroom and changed  into other clothes I brought. Hey I'm always prepared (lies).

Once I exited the restroom I went back to the place I was sitting at. I had a couple more drinks until someone sat next to me. I didn't turn to them and kept sipping on my drink.

"Hey [Y/n] or should I say Celestial?" I looked to my right where the man was sitting. Me being almost drunk didn't care it ws Jumin, "Celestial?" He ignored that and asked, "are you drunk?" I shook my head obviously lieing.
He whacked my head making me regain my senses.
"J-Jumin! H-hey!" He nodded as if to say hey.
"W-what are you doing here?"
"Thought I'd take a break and I found you here singing I got intrested, you know you are all over the news at the moment they call you Celestial,"
I looked at him curiously, "[Y/n] I recognized your singing anywhere. You used to sing for me all the time, remember?" I nod remembering everything as if it was yesterday.

------
Highschool

Jumin walked towards me. I was a bit nervous since there was some people near him looking at him expectantly.
"[Y/n] would you go to prom with me?" I nearly fainted. I nod quickly and he grabs my hand in his.
"This beautiful lady right here is mine! Any of you touch her without asking me then you'll get a date with hell," all the other students nod and I lean on Jumin a bit feeling safe.

"That's what I like about you," I look at him curiously, "you aren't afraid of me being to overprotective or to strict or whatever you deal with me."
I giggle and smile at him, "that's because I love you for who you are!" I said accidentally saying the 'l' word. He smiled.

-------

"Man we could be married right now if they had your kind of job here," I said making him nod. See we broke up because we couldn't do the long distance relationship at all. We missed each other to much to drive ourselves away from each other.