Tom x reader prt. 2

Whenever you bumped into him he kept on saying I'm sorry over and over again and picked up my things . You said thanks and then he told you his name. And then you told yours and then we shared phone numbers and then we were on our way. Then you thought. That guy was Soo cute! I hope we bump into each other again!

~time skippp~

Then eventually we started to text each other. We talked about what our likes and dislikes were. We said who were our best friends and our least favorite people..or person was. Then we decided to go to his apartment and meet up there tomorrow. Then you went to sleep, still thinking about him. When you woke up you immediately started getting ready to go to his apartment. Then you texted him to make sure he was up and ready for you to come over. Then you put his address in your GPS and went there. Then you knocked on his door and then he almost immediately answered. He told you to come in and so you did. Then we did what we planned: watch a movie. We watched a movie I haven't watched before. It was insane zombies from hell 6..it was.. interesting. Then it was time to go so you told him but he stopped you and stuttered, "I-i want y-you to s-stay."