Late night rendezvous

Andy's POV
After a long and stressful day of filming and searching for places that we can take photos for our personal instagram accounts we were finally home. I could not be more relieved but I know I need a shower and I only take those when everyone is asleep because there is something that no one knows about me, not even my boyfriend. I sometimes wear feminine clothes around the house when I'm alone and that I do not wear boxers but instead panties. This means that in the last 7 months whilst me and Rye, yes my band mate, have been dating the furthest we've gotten is kissing because I'm afraid that if he finds out my secret then he won't want me anymore because it's not normal.

* Time skip to 3am*

Rye's POV

As I leave the bathroom to go back to bed I spot a light on at the end of the hallway, Andy's room. I slowly walk down wondering if he's still up only to see him drying himself off. I slowly start to get turned on due to witnessing how his hands glide around his body with the towel. He then does the unthinkable and drops the towel to the floor only to bend over to reach his bed giving me a great view of his was before he stands and begins to pull pink lace panties up his legs. I know that pink is one of his favourite colours so I assume that they are his favourite pairs. As I continue watching him I become vaguely aware that my cock is rock hard and throbbing with want.

Cautiously I step closer to him trying to be quiet so he doesn't hide from me and I gently place my hands on his hips and talk to him in a whisper.
R: "Baby why didn't you tell me?"
A: "Was scared that you wouldn't like it and want want to get rid of me."
R: "Never princess it just makes me want you more" I see as he blushes at the name so I turn him around to face me and place my hands on his firm ass pulling him closer to me and it was at that moment that I realised he was hard too.
A: "Ugh Rye please."
I quickly realise that we both want each other so I begin kissing him hard and he responds rapidly by wrapping his arms around my neck and standing on his top toes to try and reach me better. He gasps when I squeeze his ass letting out a moan and I plunge my tongue into his mouth. I pulled away slightly only to mumble "jump" and he did so wrapping his legs around my waist, tangling his fingers in my hair. I move quickly and frantically closing his door and locking it for privacy and then carrying him to his bed. Carefully I place Andy down without disconnecting our lips and climb over top of him. With being only in boxers as it's all that I sleep in, when I began to grind against Andy there was only 2 very thin layers between us. This simple action bringing us some sort of relief but Andy quickly wraps his legs tighter around my hips so that I grind against Andy's ass instead of his painful boner due to not wanting it touched. I become increasingly aware of this fact and realise that he's can and prefers to be treated like a female especially during sex as I had read it somewhere before and I fell in love with the idea. Detaching our lips I kiss down his chest and tummy to his legs while skipping his cock to give him some love bites on his creamy white thighs that elicited sweet moans from my baby. I kiss my way to his covered home and kiss over top of the lace at this Andy pulls at my hair whilst moaning. This encourages me to carry in so I pull his panties down to just below his was giving me nice assess to his home as I put his legs over my shoulders and begin to plant kisses around his hole and the I subtly push my tongue in not expecting him to be as loose as he is so I guess that he may have a you I don't know about which makes me think that maybe I should get him a customised one for him to use when I'm not there. Pushing that thought to the back of my mind I quickly push a finger in and that makes him let out a high pitched moan and looking up at his face quickly I can clearly see his pleasure this encourages me to continue so I push a second and third finger in to joint the first and he moans again but a little louder this time. I quickly duck my head back down and lick all around my fingers and in between so that he is dripping with my spit. I shuffle up the bed with my fingers still I'm him and his legs still over my shoulders to quickly with my free left hand pull my boxers off completely. As soon as I'm free I look at Andy and ask as softly as I can, "You are so wet for me baby girl are you ready for me?" He quickly nods his head so I pull my fingers out and thrust into him, feeling instant relief and pleasure I let out a groan. I quickly hit his prostate from the angle and I can tell as he instantly takes his nails down my back which I find extremely hot. I continue to thrust into his prostate at a constant rythm. After about 30 minutes he looks at me so innocently as he cums in turn his walls squeeze me milking my cock of all the cum it possibly can. I look at him and smile whilst stroking his cheek.
R: "I'll always love you no matter what." I say pulling out of him so that we can cuddle.
A: "I love you too but I feel empty so can you please get me my butt plug form the bottom draw of the bedside table and take my panties off for me please?"
R: "Of course I can baby."
I quickly grab his butt plug and lather it in the lube that I found next to it and push it in him and take his panties off and cover us with his fluffy blanket and pull him to me. I reach over and turn off his lamp and we soon succumb to sleep with him full of my cum.