First Visit {Max Verstappen}

Requested by Littlemissunnoticed I hope you like it!
"I know you haven't done anything but you look so kissable!"
Australia was not only the first race of the 2019 season, it was also the first race weekend you would accompany Max as his girlfriend. It was so exciting to see a race live and experience a full race weekend. You flew over to Melbourne on Thursday so you could sit in the garage for all sessions.

Coming out of the airport you saw a driver with a sign with your name on it standing by the gates. Max had made sure you would get to the hotel because he still had media duties to attend to. At the hotel room you started to unpack your things and laid down on the bed with a book afterwards. You were so concentrated on the book that you didn't hear Max opening the door. He fell face down onto the bed next to you and buried his head into the pillows, letting out a groan on the process. "I hate media days." You put your book on the nightstand a d let out a chuckle at his state. "You do this every race you should be used to it." He got up, gave you a peck on the lips and made his way to the bathroom to shower. Pulling the sheets over your body you slowly drifted to sleep with the sound of the shower running.

On Friday you and Max made your way to the track together for the practice sessions. Max showed you around in the garage, introducing you to his mechanics, Cristian and Pierre. He brought you to the 'whirpool', where the families of the drivers could watch the race. "I have to get dressed now. Headphones are on the wall over there." A kiss was planted on your lips as he made his way to the drivers room. "You two look good together." You spun around. Another girl stood next to you, a soft smile on her face. "I'm Cate, Pierre's girlfriend. Is this your first time here?" You nodded and shook her hand that she held out for you. "I'm (Y/N). I was always interested in racing but this is my first time at a track." You two talked while the practice session was on learning about each other. She really was a cool girl and you hoped she would be there when you'd be at races too.

The rest of Friday and Saturday were a blurr. So many things happened but one thing happened that you were really excited about. Max qualified on P4 wich was a good start of the year.
You were currently watching Max prepare himself for the race as he looked up and smiled widely at you. "What is it? Is there something on my face?"  Max chuckled and shook his head. "No Babe. It's just...I know you haven't done anything but you look so kissable!" He leaned forward to give you a kiss and whispered a "That's my good luck kiss" before making his way to his car. And the kiss seemed to have worked because he finished 3rd  in the race.