Mistletoe Proposal {Pierre Gasly}

Request for _marisatamayo I hope you like it 😊
"Is this the moment that we kiss?"

You and Pierre spent Christmas in France with his family. They already knew you before you and Pierre got together because you were his best friend and were over at his more often.It was Christmas morning and you watched Pierre's little cousins open their presents as you noticed something dangling above you. You looked up and saw a small mistletoe fixed on the door frame. The same mistletoe that hung there two years ago when you got together with the love of your life. You smiled remembering how it happened.

Is was Christmas eve. All the kids were already in their beds, excitedly waiting for the next morning to come so they could open their presents. The others were Sat in the living room, sipping some wine and enjoyed the quietness for the time being.

Your glass was empty so you stood up and went to the kitchen to pour another one. When you went back to the others Pierre stopped you because he wanted to have a chat. He was a bit tipsy, clearly noticeable because of the blush on his cheeks. "What's up,Pierre?" Your best friend fiddled with his hands. He only did that when he was really nervous. "I have to tell you now because I know I won't do it when  I'm sober. I like you (Y/N). I like you a lot. And I want you to be my girlfriend. I know you probably don't feel the same but-"  You interrupted him with teary eyes and a big smile on your face. "I do. I do feel the same Pierre. And of course I want to be your girlfriend."

He smiled and hugged you tightly. A quiet cough could be heard around you. It was Pierre's mom and she pointed to something above your heads. A mistletoe. Pierre looked back down at you and smiled even more. "Is this the moment that we kiss?" You laughed and pulled him closer. "It definitely is." And so he put his lips over yours, capturing them in a kiss.

An arm wrapped around your waist and you looked over to your boyfriend of two years. "I have something to tell you, cherí. We have been together for two years now and I don't want to spent another day without you by my side. I love you more everyday for the rest of my life. And I want you to be my wife. So I'm asking you-"  Pierre went down on one knee, took out a small box and opened it, a sparkling diamond ring inside. "Will you marry me?"

Tears were streaming down your face and you could only nodd as you engulfed him in a hug and kissed him. Behind you was his family, cheering for you two. After Pierre slid the Ring on your finger he looked up and chuckled. "Mistletoes really are our thing, aren't they?" You smiled brightly at him. "They definitely are."

A/N: Please request more one shots if you want to read more because I will only write requests.