Some Nice Townfolk

3rd Person:

[Y/N] tilted their head at the cheering crowd that surrounded him. Through their time, they have never seen a group happy after their so call ‘King’ was taken care of with a lollipop wrapper. But, with this power just shown, a lot of the townsfolk was a bit afraid. [Y/N] looked at the crowd, “hey, why is everyone happy? Isn't he your king or something?”

Two kids were seen from the crowd, the one that looked female spoke out, “yeah, of you want to count a lazy person from a TV stereotype as a king..”. The other kid nodded in response to that, with a given chuckle.

“Oh, so he's the not so good guy- gotcha..” [Y/N] had nodded. A rumble was heard from all the fallen bricks that were on the so called King. The penguin slowly rose up from the debris and mess of bricks.

“Oh! Careful guys! Every step he takes will cause an earthquake!” [Y/N] joked, earning a chuckle from the crowd around him. They saw the king get a bit embarrassed from the insult, he picked up his mallet and angrily stomped back into the castle. Escargoon following him with a sharp glare shot a [Y/N].

[Y/N] stopped chuckling at the sight of two unfamiliar faces, a masked knight and pink, but optimistic little puffball. [Y/N] looked at them, “woooaahhh...you both look like me..ya know without the cool horns and stuff..”

“Poyo!” The pink puff exclaimed as they ran into [Y/N] with a grateful hug. [Y/N], with a smile, hugged the little guy back.

[Y/N] then looked at the crowd, they gave a very confused but optimistic smile, “This is the part when I introduce myself right? Well you guys go first because I need to know if you don't have those villain names like Giygus, or Ridley, or dark whatever..”

The crowd nods, just as the young girl was about to speak, the mayor of the small but booming town spoke, “I am mayor Len! The mayor of course, and it's with great honor to meet yo-”

“Yep! Mayor Camera Lens! Nice to meet ya! now let the little lady talk” [Y/N] says holding a gloved hand motioning then to wait their turn. [Y/N] then looked at the little girl who was interrupted by the mayor.

The little girl spoke again, “my name is Tiff! And this is my younger brother Tuff”

“You got that right!” Tuff says smiling

“This pink guy here is Kirby!” Tuff says as Kirby continues to hug [Y/N].

[Y/N] had smiled and then looked at the masked Knight who had stayed silent, [Y/N] blinked, “You're Meta Knight!” [Y/N] exclaimed happily.

Meta Knight was surprised at the fact that he didn't even introduce himself the young warrior who was now in front of him. Tiff and Tuff were a bit surprised at this also.

“My dad really hates you..like really hates you, like..he destroyed an entire planet because he really hates you. But hey! We can be friends,  I'm [Y/N by the way, the Astral Birth of the universe!” [Y/N] says smiling.

Before the knight was able to say anything though, the mayor yelled out again, signaling that a feast should be had for the new hero to arrive. [Y/N] smiled at the word feast, he really..really likes feasts. They townsfolk heads back into Cappytown.

(This Timeskip was brought to you by my bad writing:
“Shut up, I'm still in Highschool”)

DeDeDe was still angry at the little interaction him and that damned warrior had. He wasn't having none of it, soon, the screen turned on.

“What will it be? King DeDeDe” a voice called out from the screen.

“There's a new pest at CappyTown..an annoying at that..I wanna get rid of them asap!” King DeDeDe exclaimed still frustrated from earlier.

“Well, that's what we do best at NME! But you know it will cost a fortune to make since this particular one is a pest” the screen says.

“I don't care! I want em’ long gone!” King DeDeDe shouted back.

“Very well your highness” the screen replied, and from the monster summoner, a silhouette was seen..

(715 words squadfam, I wish it was more tho-)