X

chapter ten

SERENITY WAS now in regret. she doesn't remember all of what happened the previous night, but she does remember the bad parts. David was punched, and they got into an argument. she didn't know what to do, all she could wish was to go back in time and make that never happen.

"just fucking text him and go see him." Jade said as she applied liquid eyeliner onto her lids, making a perfect wing. Serenity just sighed, contemplating if she should or not.

"but what would i say?" she asked as she flipped her phone in the air, soon laying down so her bed was against her comforter. she looked at her popcorn ceiling, making out shapes with her eyes.

Jade looked at the guilty girl and started to pull her skinny jeans over her legs, jumping a few times to get the pants to go over her waist. "just say that you're sorry and you want to talk." Jade started spraying Serenity's perfume on her, waving her hand to get the strong smell to calm down.

Serenity just nodded as she grabbed her phone and sent the message. David replied with an 'okay, come over'. he was nervous that she was just gonna call off the friendship.

soon enough, Serenity was sat down with David on his couch, waiting for the right moment to say something. "i'm sorry about last night." she blurted, not looking at him.

"me too," he said, smiling at her. he wanted to let her know that it was okay, he understood that she was drunk and pissed, as well was he but basically sober.

the both looked at each other and smiled. "do you like anyone?" David asked out of no where making Serenity confused. she slowly nodded her head, not trying to hide much due to it being him.

"who?"

"i'm not telling you," she laughed, it wasn't going to be that easy. "what about you, do you like anyone." David nodded, "who is it?"

"it's not that easy," he replied.

"exactly, you're gonna have to work for it." David started thinking about how if it was him, she would've left it to be easier for him to notice. they both talked about it for a while, no one answered who the actual person was.

they both left a lot of subtle hints yet they were still oblivious it was each other. so Serenity and David left each other with a small pain in their chest, thinking that they liked another person.

-