1.Baby🌺

🌺I hope you like it🌺

Beauty pov

I wake up to my alarm, groans escape my dry mouth. How I hate Mondays. They the worst. I dismiss my alarm and go to the bathroom. I do the normal stuff in the bathroom, like brush my teeth with marshmallow flavored toothpaste or wash myself with baby wash. What? I'm a little Oki? I exit the bathroom and go to my closet. I pick out a black sleeve shirt, put on a stitch shirt and to top it all off a nice overall that is short length. I brush my hair, grab my phone and book bag along with my keys. I go out the door and lock it. As I head to my car, I see the scarwy buff guy from my school. He is tall like 6'5, he has snake eyes piercing on his tongue. He wear bracelets and cool boots. I on the other hand am a pastel person. I have a piercing too on my tongue. It's the snake eye one. I hurry to my car, start it up and get out of my drive way, head to school.

Once I reach school, I park my car in the student parking lot. I whimper at the thought of being around those tall, mean kids. I'm 5'0. I'm short I know. I hurry to the library and check in. You see I'm a library assistant so I don't go to my first two classes. I go around and pick out a couple of books it's a big pile, sit down at the back table and start to read. I don't notice when the scarwy emo guy sits down next to me.

Eric pov

I walk into the library because that's where I saw the little marshmallow walk in, he is so fluffy like a adorable marshmallow. He is nice and chubby like this in the right places, I don't look at him like that, no I want to get to know him so I can be his daddy and spoil him. I waited outside of the building for a couple of minutes. Once those dumb minutes went by I entered. I headed to the back, there he was in all his cuteness. He was read some very thick book. Every time he turned a page he grow more thrilled to read. I smirked and grabbed a chair, sat next to him. I love his pastel pink hair. I have black hair. I have tattoo sleeves. I wonder if my princess has some or wants one. I clear my throat, he jumps and looks around. "Hello, beautiful. What is a princess like you doing here? And what's your name?" I asked with a deep voice. "Um...Books, I like to read them and about love, adventure, mystery and history. Oh and it's Beauty." He responded with a whimper. He is so cute! I wanna spoil him, cuddle him, and fuck him till he has bruises that spell out my name. I thought as a smile creeped its way to my face.

We hear the bell ring for second class. I don't move and just stare at my lovely, beautiful, cute, baby well soon to be baby. I get up and look for a good book. Once I find that book I will read to him. I found it. I grab it and walk back to the table so I can read to him. I sit down, place the book down.

"Can I pick you up, Beauty?"

🌺••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••🌺
I hope it is good and I hope you kiddos like it.
🌺