ninety-eight

likes: 9

likes: 9.5 million   comments: 0
johannamaguire:
Kenna Norman is not an accessory to a love story, she's a hero. Just as I am not a pawn in your drama games, I am a person.
Since I joined The Vampire Diaries, I have had many insults, rumors, and lies thrown out about me and told about me. To judge someone based on pictures, to twist the story behind the pictures in order to hurt the people in them and the ones they love is one of the most painful things to witness/go through. To have someone you love question your loyalty to them because of pictures that were taken out of context and facts that were ignored is one of the most hurtful things.
I owe you all nothing. I owe no explanations to pictures simply because you decide you want to ignore the facts. I owe no explanation to 'news' sites when they want to trash me with lies. I only owe it to myself to be me. We live in a world where people don't want to see females in positions of power and authority, and will do whatever they can to take them down by talking about their personal lives, as if that matters. I will have no more of it.
Today, I leave you all with the final promotional poster for Marvel Studios Wildfire, in theaters August 8th, 2017. I will see you all again at the premiere of Spider-Man: Homecoming, in theaters July 7th, 2017.
tagged: marvel

comments for this post have been disabled