"Come on! Who could say no to that face?! He just wants to snuggle." Neal's arms find their way around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"Well, we wouldn't want to disappoint him, would we?" I chuckled, gently tugging on his tie.

"Oh, of course not!" I agreed, kissing him before the two of us joined Finn on the couch.

♔♔♔

I took the elevator up to the 21st floor, walking through the glass door

I took the elevator up to the 21st floor, walking through the glass door. Peter had texted me that Diana wanted to speak to me but she didn't have my number. From what I heard, it was a slow day. I saw Diana at her desk. I walked passed Neal's desk, turning his tiny statue the opposite way. I glanced over my shoulder, watching as he turned it back around.

"Haley! Perfect timing, Peter just went to lunch." I furrowed my brows.

"He said you wanted to talk to me, what's up?"

"I wanted to throw a baby shower for Elizabeth and I figured you could help me!" I instantly became excited.

"Yes, of course I will!" I pulled my phone out of my bag and handed it to her. "Why don't you give me your number and we could work out some details. Did you have a weekend in mind?"

"I'm thinking next weekend, this weekend is too short notice and at least next weekend she'll have enough time to wash everything before the baby comes." I nodded, mentally noting things.

"Well she only has 5 more weeks left, right? Give or take, I know every pregnancy is different."

"Something like that. I was thinking that you could take her to lunch or something that way her mom, Sara and I could set up." She passed my phone back to me, allowing me to drop it into my bag.

"Okay, sure! That'll be great. I'll make the plans with her later and I'll let you know." I sent her a text so she had my number. "If you need help with anything else, I'd be happy to help."

"Thanks, Haley. I'll be sure to let you know." I turned around to walk away, smiling at Neal. "Wait, what's going on with you and Caffrey?"

"I'll let him tell you." I chuckled, walking passed his desk and turning the statue again. I walked out the glass door and pressed the button for the elevator.

"What was that about?" I turned to see Neal.

"Curious, Caffrey?" He put his hands in his pockets, looking at the floor.

"Maybe."

"We're planning on throwing a baby shower for El."

"Sweet. Am I invited?"

"Nope. You get to keep Peter busy."

"He's going to want to go to a baseball game and I really rather not."