I Love You | KongArthit

Start from the beginning

After, it started saying the number didn't exist.

"Who ya trying to call?" Prem asked from beside him. He looked up and back at the phone.

"0062." Arthit said. Prem made a confused face.

"The new first year?" he questioned. Arthit looked up at Prem with sadness in his eyes.

"Kongpob.." Arthit mumbled. Prem looked at Knott.

"Kongpob left this college... He told us that if he was bothering you, he'd leave for you. He left about a week ago." Knott said softly. He knew how Arthit felt.

Arthit looked down at his phone and stood up, quickly leaving the campus. He stopped at some point and fell to his knees, crying as he knew he messed up. There was no way to find the younger. He knew it was mainly his fault.

* 1 Year Later *

Kongpob returned to the college to see how his friends were, but he came to see a sight he didn't wanna. After all these years, he still loved Arthit. But, Arthit had his arm around a girl with matching rings on their ring fingers.

Kongpob noticed Bright pointing him out to Arthit. He quickly turned and quickly started walking away.

"0062!"

Kongpob stopped walking.

That voice..
The voice he loves.
He only called his old college number.
Not his name.

Kongpob nodded and continued walking.

"Kong.." With that, he froze. The voice was soft and hurt. Kongpob stood there while trying to stop from crying.

Arms wrapped around his waist.

Kongpob lost it. He let his tears fall.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.." Arthit said and started crying as he hid his face in Kongpob's shoulder. Kongpob nodded and stayed there, people looking at the male holding him like a teddy bear as they both cried.

"Ai'Oon?" a female's voice asked, confused. Arthit made no movement to let go of Kongpob. "This Kongpob?"

Arthit nodded his head without moving it from Kongpob's shoulder. The female smiled sadly and walked in front of Kongpob.

"I'm Zara. I do have to say, Arthit does love you. He only thinks of me as a sister, honestly. I really hope you can give him another chance. He loves you and has. He wanted to make it all right but couldn't find you anywhere." Zara said and smiled. Kongpob covered his mouth and he felt Arthit hiccup from crying so hard. He felt the elder's tears damping his shirt. He didn't care though.

All he cared is that Arthit was hugging him and his forced wife was saying that Arthit loved him back all this time.

"Sorry to bother, but we have classes." Bright intruded. Arthit shrugged and moved a little so he was flush up against Kongpob. "Okaaay.."

"I'll take notes for you, Arthit." Knott said and patted Arthit's shoulder softly before walking away with the rest. Zara looked at the two and continued standing there in front of them.

"I'll leave you two alone for a while." Zara said and walked away.

The two males stood there for a while, not moving and not saying anything.

"I'm so sorry, Kong. I'm so sorry." Arthit said and raised his head a little, not loosening his grip on Kongpob. Kongpob wiped his tears and looked down.

"You don't have to apologize anymore. Just.. Be happy with Zara." Kongpob said lightly. Arthit started crying again.

"I-I don't want Zara. I want you!" Arthit said and placed his head back on Kongpob's shoulder.

Zara walked back and stood in front of Kongpob. She carefully took off her wedding band and grabbed Kongpob's hand, placing the ring in his hand with a smile.

"I have my true love. Take care of Ai'Oon." Zara said and walked away with a smile.

"It's not that simple!!" Kongpob yelled after her. She stopped and turned back with a smile.

"It is when we were only forced to say we were married! We weren't really!" Zara said and grabbed another female's hand and walked away. Kongpob looked at the ring and at Arthit's hand that had the exact ring. He grabbed the elder's hand and shook it lightly.

"I still love you, P'." Kongpob said and Arthit cried harder while tightening his grip.

"I love you so much." Arthit said. Kongpob tried taking Arthit's arms from around but failed. Arthit shook his head, not letting go.

"Just make it so I can turn around." Kongpob whispered. Arthit loosened his grip and raised his head completely. Kongpob grabbed Arthit's face and kissed him. Not tongue. Just their lips locked together. At the same time, Kongpob was caressing Arthit's face lovingly.

They moved back and Arthit smiled brightly, showing his dimples. He wrapped his arms around Kongpob's neck and put his face beside Kongpob's. Arthit kissed Kongpob's ear and moved back completely.

"Arthit!" Kongpob yelled and held his ear. Arthit giggled. Kongpob reached his arm out with the ring and gave it to Arthit. Arthit grabbed Kongpob's left hand and placed the ring on his middle finger. Arthit removed his own.

"Why did you put it on that finger?" Kongpob asked confused. Arthit looked back at him confused.

"Unless you wanna call ourselves a married couple or engaged." Arthit said and looked Kongpob in the eyes.

"It doesn't matter. I would just like to catch up with you for the time we have lost." Kongpob said and softly hugged Arthit's waist, loving the feeling of the younger in his arms. Arthit placed the ring on his ring finger and leaned back from Kongpob, grabbing his arm that was around his waist. He took the ring off his middle finger and placed it on his ring finger. Arthit smiled and kissed Kongpob on the lips.

Claps and hoots erupted everywhere around them and they let go of one another. They looked and saw professors, friends, people that worked in the canteen, people from other colleges, and even people that didn't have an outfit on for college.

Zara ran up and jumped on Arthit happily. The girl she walked away with earlier walked up and waiied at Kongpob.

"Sawadee kha. I'm Layla." she introduced herself.

"You got you're loveeee!" Zara screeched and Arthit laughed, grabbing Kongpob's arm and holding it with his own arm. Kongpob leaned down and whispered in Arthit's ear. Arthit, as a result, turned around and slapped Kongpob's arm harshly as his face was a deep red.

"Mai!" Arthit yelled embarrassed. Kongpob busted out laughing and Arthit hide his face in Kongpob's arm. Prem came from the crowd yelling while Bright came with a male attached to him.

"Who's this, Bright?" Arthit asked teasingly. Bright smiled and wrapped his arms around the smaller male.

"My baby Rome." Bright said.

And like that. They were together again happily.

°•°•

Wooh!

Kongpob and Arthit cause why not?
Hope you guys enjoyed!!

Anyway, sorry for any mistakes.

~ Author out! ♡✌