Confessions

Newt P/O/V:

I smile as I watch Y/N wander around the different creatures. She treats them with so much care and love. She takes care of me as well always making sure I'm eating and not hurt. When she first started working for me I thought of her as a friend. But now I think I love her. Before she got here this morning I was debating how to tell her. I nearly told her last night but got nervous and couldn't get the words out.

She turns her head and I turn away. When I turn back she is holding the Demiguise in her arms. I don't think I've ever seen a Demiguise let someone hold them like that before, not even me. I watch her as she whispers something to the Demiguise it jumps down and bounds of. She pulls her hair down and she shakes her head. Her h/c curls bounce on her shoulders. I smile at her and walk over.

"I've never seen a Demiguise let someone hold them like that." she smiles at me and her eyes twinkle in the lights. I love her eyes they are a startling e/c colour and are always full of wonder and life. "Newt are you alright." I blink and realise I was staring "Fine just staring at something beautiful." She turns bright red and looks down I blush a little and lift her chin up so I can look into her eyes.

"Y/N I love you and I have for a while I tried to tell you yesterday but..." I am cut off by her hugging me and wrapping her arms tightly around my waist. I wrap my arms around her waist and she wraps hers around my neck. After a couple of minutes, she pulls away pressing our foreheads together. "I love you to Newt." I grin down at her "I can't believe it took me so long to tell you." she laughs "Took you long enough to tell me." 

I put some loose hair behind her ear "How did you know." she tilts her head to the side "A bunch of little things the fact you always stare, how you always compliment me and you constantly try and spend time with me." she smiles up at me and tangles her fingers in my hair I put my hand on her cheek and smile "I tried so hard to hide it."

I lean down and kiss her cheek. I spin her around feeling extremely happy. When I pull away she is beaming and her eyes are so bright. "I really do love you Newt Scamander." she pulls me into a tight hug and I can't stop smiling. "I love you Y/F/N."