Injury

I place dinner on the table and Newt smiles "Thanks." I shrug "No problem." I notice that he keeps shifting his arms so his wrists are hidden. "Are you alright?" I touch his arm gently "I'm fine." I flip his wrist over and see his wrist and most of his upper arm is covered in cuts and bruises. "What the hell did you do?" I put my fork down and stare at him. "It's nothing, just had a small incident with one of the creatures." 

Sighing I get up and grab my wand of the side of the dresser. "Seeing as you love being around dangerous creatures you would have thought you would have learnt some healing spells." I sigh and murmur an incantation whilst waving my wand over his arm. "Thanks." I smile and finish my food. After washing up I go to leave.

Newt grabs my arm before I leave "Thank you for everything and erm." he blushes and looks down "What?" his blush deepens "It doesn't matter." I smile "Okay." that was weird I think to myself and apparate to my apartment.

I wander around my apartment using magic to tidy it up. I put my wand on the bedside table and change into my pajamas. I lay on the bed and think about how Newt was acting before I left. Smiling I think of Newts freckled face and his sweet smile. I really like him more than I should seeing as I work for him. But it's hard not to like him he is so cute and always caring for his creatures. I love all his random comments but I don't think he likes me back.