1.Why?

Huening Kai POV:
Me and my members were laying on the couch while playing with our smartphones and watching the tv.
"Guys we need to buy food who is going with me?"Yeonjun asked as he was looking at us but mostly at me "I am not going"Soobin said 'me too' Taehyun and Beomgyu said "so Huening Kai are you coming with me?"Yeonjun asked "yeah I will go with you actually I want to take a fresh air"I said as I wore my shoes and we went to the shop. "So how are you feeling as we are actually now singers?"I asked "hmm.. I feel good because we all worked hard and we dreamed to be singers and you? How do you feel?"He asked "I feel happy and good"I said and gave him a smile. He smiled back. I swear, I was shy. "Ok we are here buy what you want"He said and I just took some little things.

"Ok you done?"he asked "yeah I'm done and you?" "I'm done too so I should already pay" "hey I can pay too you always paid for members and me so now can be my turn"I said as I took my wallet " Aish, you don't need to pay"he said "sorry but I want"I said and I paid for all the food. "Aish,byou kid you aren't ok I swear."he said as he laid his arm around my shoulder and we went home.

"Oh, you already came."Soobin said "yep we are back" I said.
"Ok what sould I cook?"Soobin asked all of us "I don't care"me and Yeonjun said at the same time and we looked at each other and laughted "oh, I will just cook something" Soobin said as he took our bags and went to kitchen "ok I will take shower bye, Kai"Yeonjun said and I went to my room.
'Aigoo why can't he love me back the way I love him? Oh I forgot.. he isn't gay' I thought and went to sleep because I got a headache

~till next time~

Hi guys I hope you all like this new chapter😜