Sapad x reader prt. 7

Then you woke up to being covered in bruises and a few cuts. (..) why did I trust him? Because I'm stupid! That's why! (...) "OW!" (..) Salad!(...) "Salad!" "(Y-Y/N)" Salad groaned "here, let's take you home." and you were reaching out your hand to pick him up. He reached out his hand. Then we walked all the way back to the house (..) "safe spot" more like a "dump stop" (...) When we finally made it to our house you were exhausted, but comfortable because you loved to help Salad. Then you got some bandages from a random cupboard and made some Ruby tea for you and Salad. You were still regretting your decision. (..) why!? Why!? WHY!? (...) Then you came into his room and gestured him to sit by you. He sat by me and when he finished up his Ruby tea he said, "I sh-shall be o-out for to-today and I l-left Horace to be in ch-charge. I'll b-be back by s-sundown." "Ok!" You replied. After a couple of minutes pass you start to talk to Horace, that was sitting on the table. It just felt like his finger puppets weren't alive without the green man. Neither Horace. When it, you were guessing, was noon you were so bored that you was hungry. You went out to get some sand. When you were full you went back inside.when it was sundown you started to worry for some reason. Then it started to be pitch black outside so you REALLY started to worry. Then you felt your anxiety start to kick in. You heard every noise in the house creaky pipes, squeaky doors.  Then you started to sob in your knees, holding on tightly as if they were Salad crying with you. Then you heard the front door open. It was either Salad came back or another mutant coming after you then Salad came to you and asked, "w-what is th-the b-bother?" Then you said, " i-i w-was really w-worried... and it got d-dark outside a-and..." "Shhh.. it's alright. I'm here for you. I'm safe and you are safe. That's what matters most." (..) he didn't stutter! Probably because he wants me to be safe..😊(...) You smiled.. you never wanted to let him go..

Wooo 385 words! Hope you guys enjoy my story 😋😊