"Yeah, but right now you're teaching me! So stick to it! Here, i'm done answering!" He shove the book so it's right in front of me, pushing some of the book that got in the way. Then he crossed his hand, looking away.

I tilted my head, then look at the book, checking it. He managed to answer it after all. Since all of it is probably correct, i didn't bother to check and looking back at him with one of my brow raised in curiosity.

What is this? I feel like i'm handling a child. A pouting child, at that. What is wrong with him?Don't tell me-

"Alucard, are you-" He got up from his seat, take his bag then walk out from the library, a little bit speedy. Leaving me agape.

What the heck?

After that he doesn't come back to the library. While waiting on him, thinking he's going to be back, i checked all of his homework, biology and math, and the result take me aback by bit. Well i didn't expect it. All of his math is correct yes, but his biology, out of 20 questions, he got 14 correct, even though he's bad at memorising. And i went to look for Alpha, but he wasn't there anymore :'( God knows how hurt he is because he's such a softie. I hope it won't cause trouble later. But just when i thought of that, i looked the sociology book i gave to him (a few chapters back). There's a paper stuck on it. When i read it, it says:

Hello miya, this is Alpha. From what Alucard said, i noticed that you're probably a busy person and me, asking you is only troubling you. So in hope that i wouldn't disturb you anymore, i'll just go to other people to ask anything related to my studies. I hope you have a good day, and please tell Alucard that im sorry.

Sincerely, Alpha.

God! He's just too pure for this cruel world! I have to knock Alucard some sense! But he's not here. So, next time. But since tomorrow is Tuesday, which is his chemistry lesson, i probably won't find him to whack his head. I just have to be patience, because i won't see him during school hours.

Anyway, i'm on my way back home. With Claude.

Wait.

Claude??

"WhAt tHe FriCk-!!" I shouted, jumping away when i realised he's walking beside me. "Gosh, you sneaky little bas- when did you get here?!" i pointed at him, while the other hand checking my heartbeat. If it's still there, that is. But of course it would be, i don't have heart problems.

"When you passed the gate. I waved at you, you don't remember?" He ask. I don't even remember how i got here! I was grumbling about Alucard being a prick, i guess it makes him unnoticeable by me. Or he's just that sneaky. He's a thief! Not that he'll admit anytime soon.

"I don't. Apparently," i sighed, finally eased my heartbeat. Then i raised my brow, "Why... are you here?"

"I want to walk you home. I heard there's some shady looking guy here recently. I noticed it last week when i walk home that he always hangs around the area. Then i remembered your house is not that far from mine. I mean, we took the same route," He shrugs ,"so, why the hell not."

Why the hell yes.

"Ok, look," i properly stood myself, " you don't have to be so kind, i can take care of myself," i smiled. Sarcastic. I don't like you man. Tryna to, at least, so keep away from me. Please.

"Nah, i just so happen to go home late too anyway," he tucked his hands to his pockets, shrugging again. "Speaking of which, why do you always go home at this hour?" He asks.

"Well other than duties from the library, my parents also told me to be at school as much a can, and is totally fine if it's late, only if i take care of myself." At that last sentence, claude seems to be grinning, so i quickly added, "which i can do perfectly myself."