Chapter 10: Celebrity Manhunt

Mulai dari awal

"A bunch of nasty jerks live in a huge mansion get all bored and backstabby"

"I'm nasty! That should be me!" Heather argued.

"These babies are up and coming. Not down and going. I.E. You losers." Chris said.

"Excuse me." Said a voice from behind us. The guy that walked by us shoved Cody to the ground.

"Alejandro, buddy. How's my next star?" Chris asked as the guy just ignored him.

Chris took a sip of the coffee. He spit out his coffee in Noah's face. Eww... he then fired Noah.

"Well guys, I would say later. But there isn't gonna be a later. So." He said shutting the door us.

Okay. What just happened?

"Um. How are we going to get in?" I asked.

"Leave it to me." Izzy said.

She went all spy movie like. She somehow got in, opening the door eating popcorn.

But the door shut after she walked out.

"Izzy, can you do that again?" Sierra asked.

"Do what?" Izzy asked, obliviously.

We began watching the Gemmie awards.

"If we win 'Best Reality Ensemble', we'll be famous again. Right?" Courtney asked.

"I think so." I answered.

We watched for about an hour or so. They began announcing the 'Best Reality Ensemble.'

Alejandro began opening the envelope.

"And the winner is........'Golden Oldies in Their Undies'!" Alejandro said.

"Awww. That's so cute." Lindsay said.

"That means we lost." Me and Gwen both said.

"Oh... sooo not cute.."

"WHO CARES ABOUT THAT STUPID AWARD!? I'M GOING TO LAW SCHOOL! I HAVE A FUTURE!" Courney yelled throwing the TV.

"I miss that girl." Duncan said as, I rolled my eyes

"'Oldies in Their Undires' was the only reality show me and Tyler weren't nominated for." Leshawna groweled.

"Uh, guys...." Cody said pointing at the TV.  Somehow, it was still working.

The monster, also known as Chris won an award for 'Best Reality Show Host'.

"I couldn't done it without a great bunch of people from 'Total Drama Action'. Chris started."The interns, ther caterers, the camera crew, and the real stars of the show... my stylist."

Of course. That's Chris for you.

"What about your long, suffering assistant? Schmuk." Noah growled kicking the TV.

"Didn't know you had it in you string bean." Leshawna said.

Somehow. This TV was till working.

"Tomorrow. I'll introduce the cast of my new reality series.  'Total Drama Dirtbags.' On the Oprah show."

"Dudes. You heard the guy... we're nobody's again..." Geoff sighed.

"At least I'll be able to survive on the streets." Duncan said.

"Mee too, y'all. Jiggy." Zeke said, but right after he said that. He got his wallet stolen.

"And I'll go back to being just another pretty face." Justin sighed.