Chapter 26

Well it's already been a week since that news. You know....I've been a lot happier this days! Omg I just remembered that I need to get ready to go to Music Bank!

"Guys! I'm going now!" i scream and everybody in the house bid me goodbye! Sungyeol pick me up cause he want to see the live performance! We're really close now but we're just friends....

F

R

I

E

N

D

S

Am I annoying? If yess, yeah I know(?) okayokay I'm crazy right now! I'm just super excited for the Mubank! AAAAAA yeayy!

"We're here!" said my driver and manager. I come out and there's a lot of fans waiting outside... Yeahh~~

i come dowb with Sungyeol... "Yah! do you think I will perform good?" I asked him. "You'll be great!" he said and smile. He's such a goos friend! Not like Exo I'm the one who gets bullied by them! Urgh! but i miss them and love them so freaking much even tough we live in the same roof!

nyawwww

okay now getting ready....

----- after the peformance -----

"Eunmi-ssi you perform well!" said V. Thank you" omaygad! V just talked to me! TALKED TO ME! I might be such an idiot right now! But I'm a fan so I could do that! right??

"Eunmi! Let's go somewhere together! with my member?" asked sungyeol. "Really?" i said. "yeahh" and with that we agreed to have lunch together tomorrow and I will bring one of the exo member...

Who could it bee?? And how will the lunch will go??

------

Sorry for short update!