Chapter 23

"HELLO GUYS!" i scream. And with that i bow to everybody who pass by me and i greet my lovely manager who is waiting for me here. She didn't pick me up because she knew someone from EXO will pick me up. "Well, what's up with that face? Are you okay?" asked my manager. I nod and flash a smile to her. Yes. She knew about me and kris. I told her everything. She is like my sister you see. "Come on get ready!" she said.

I walked to my waiting room and see Sungyeol is sitting there while playing his found. He doesn't notice me that I'm here already. I am so freaking nervous. You see. I'm still fangirling. But no. I won't ever like him That way if you ask me. I clear my throat. He still doesn't notice. Louder. Still no. "EKHEEEMMMM" i said and smile.

He jump a little bit shock. "Sorry but you seem to focus on that phone, you don't even notice me coming in" i said and smile. "Sorry" he rub the back of his neck. "Nah, It's cool" i said. I place my things and my make up staff(?) (idk what to call) "Why are you still here?" I asked him. "Well.." he said. "Well..." I mimick him. "I just want to know about you better..." he said and smirk.

Okay. He seem weird but whatever. I am still a fan. "And why is that?" i asked him. "Just want to know..." he said. I nod and continue about my make up. "Done" the make up staff said. "Thankyou.. It's lovely" i said and smile. Then they left.

"Ready?" asked sungyeol. "Of course" I said. And with that me and him getting ready on our position.

The shooting went well. Me and Sungyeol grab a snack first and eat it at the studio where we shoot the MV. "So who will take you home?" he asked me. "Well... I alone? I guess.. or I will call someone to pick me up..." I said.

Geez. Why did i forgot that no one can pick me up? Exo is in the house. But idk if they are still alive or dead. I don't mean that way. But you get it right? "How about me?" he said. "Noo It's okay.. I could call someone.." i said. I really don't know about riding with him... Because I don't know him well... "No I insist..." he said with that pleading eyes. "*sigh* fine.."

Sungyeol ride me to my house with his manager. Well we didn't talk cause I am so freaking tired. All of us. I gave him my addres and he seem shock. "You live with Exo?" he asked. "I-- Uh-- How did you know it's their house?" I asked him. I mean infinite and exo is closed but i don't know about someone from exo is a friend of sungyeol.

I don't know about that. " I am a person who know about Idol house you know" Oh no. Nobody know I am baek and yeol sister right? Should i tell him? I mean i just know him for awhile. Should I? But sooner or later I will get busted. "Eh-- I want to tell something but please don't tell anyone! " i said to him. He nod and I start to say... " Actually I'm Baekhyun and Chanyeol sister. I don't want anybody to know... Even Exo just found out about it when i move in... " i said to him.

" You WHAT!?" he asked. I nod. "That's why you look pretty much like them..." Yeah not really.. But i didn't say anything.. "So there is it... Thankyou Sungyeol-ssi and thank you manager..." And I bid them a goodbye.

I open the door and see some of them is alive but it's actually MOST of them.. I don't see Lay, Xiumin and Luhan but the other is still here. "Hey!" I said. I go to the kitchen and open the fridge to look for milk and some cookies. I'm still a little hugry. "Who take you home?" asked Baekhyun. "Sungyeol from Infinite who will be the man actor in my MV" i said and still looking for my cookies. He didn't say anything.

"I know what you're thinking baek... He just offer for home.. Because I will come alone and when I want to call you.. He and his manager already drag me out.. And in the car I told him about us... He promised not to tell anybody.." i explain to him. Baek sometimes is a little bit OVERPROTECTIVE so i need to tell him everything and the details. "Oh... Okeyy.. You know me so well sis" he said and ruffle my hair.

"So... What about you and Taeyeon Unnie?" i asked him and smirk. I saw him blushing... "Y--yah! I and her kinda official noww...." baek said and blushing really hard. WHAT!? "When? How?" i asked him. "When you left.. and no details... I won't tell you... It's secret... And is so simple... no flowerss at all but i bought her a bracelet" he said. "Awww! How sweet of you" i said and pinch his cheek.

Later I join the other to watch a movie and play together. I sit between yifan and yeol. Right now i feel a lot better... Just having him beside me and already being my family is more than enough for me.

-------

So guys! How is it? Sorry for updating it short but for another chapter it will begin about Eunmi partner... For Kris i still don't know who will it be... But i have someone on my mind... Hope you guys can figure it out who will it be with Eunmi and Kris! Thank You! Vote & Comment please! Bye!