My breath hitched when I saw Oliver at the end of the aisle.

He looked so damn handsome.

He wore a black 3 piece suit that fit like a glove with a pristine white shirt and pocket square.
His hair was styled perfectly brushed back and his blue eyes pierced into mine.

At that moment it was just the two of us. I didn't hear the whispers and murmurs. I didn't see anything but him. His smile. His eyes. His everything.

A smile crawled across my lips.
Before I knew it the agonisingly slow steps came to an end.
Russell kissed my cheek and shook Oliver's hand. He passed my hand over and Oliver helped me walk up the step.
Erica picked up the train of my dress and arranged it so it wouldn't get in the way.

We stood before the celebrant. Our hands were clasped together.

The celebrant began talking. I accidentally tuned him out and I just looked at Oliver.

He looked at me and smiled sweetly. I was sure my hands were sweating like crazy.

"Oliver Simon Black do you take Avery Camille Adley to be your lawful wedded wife? Do you promise to love and cherish her, in sickness and in health, for richer for poorer, for better for worse, and forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto her, for so long as you both shall live?"

Oliver looked straight into my eyes and shivers ran down my spine.
"I do."

"Avery Camille Adley do you take Oliver Simon Black to be your lawful wedded husband? Do you promise to love and cherish him, in sickness and in health, for richer for poorer, for better for worse, and forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto him, for so long as you both shall live?"

I didn't look away from the pools of blue. "I do." I said quietly with a small smile.

"May we have the rings?" Sam stepped forward and gave Oliver a diamond encrusted platinum wedding band.

"Oliver, as you place the ring on Avery's finger, please repeat after me:
I, Oliver Simon Black take Avery Camille Adley to be my wife.
I promise you love, honor and respect,
to be faithful to you
and forsaking all others,
until death do us part."

"I, Oliver Simon Black take Avery Camille Adley to be my wife.
I promise you love, honor and respect,
to be faithful to you
and forsaking all others,
until death do us part." He slid the ring on my finger. I released a breath.

Avery, as you place the ring on Oliver's finger, please repeat after me:
I, Avery Camille Adley take Oliver Simon Black to be my husband.
I promise you love, honor and respect,
to be faithful to you
and forsaking all others,
until death do us part."

"I Avery Camille Adley take Oliver Simon Black to be my husband.
I promise you love, honor and respect,
to be faithful to you
and forsaking all others,
until death do us part."

I slid the platinum band on Oliver's finger.

"I now pronounce you man and wife." The celebrant smiled at us. "You may now kiss the bride."

Oliver pulled me by my waist.
We kissed slowly and gently but, reluctantly pulled away. Cameras flashed and I could see Vivienne weeping out of the corner of my eye.

We walked down the aisle. I was smiling at our friends and wedding guests. We were loaded into a car to go to the wedding reception.

As soon as Oliver slipped in he took my face in his hands and gave me a deep passionate kiss. He left me breathless.

"You look breathtakingly beautiful."

My cheeks blushed and I gazed up at him.

"I love you." I left a lingering peck on his lips.