The Mafia Boss's Perfect Pet: Chappie 10

He was wrong, I'm not perfect and I never will be! He must be hating me right now! He didn't even say goodbye!

After I finished crying my eyes out, I went downstairs to take some advil for my headache. It was like the guards could sense that I had angered my Master, they spit at me, shoved me around, called me a whore and a waste of space.

I went into the kitchen, grabbing some advil and a grocery bag and filling it with a weeks worth of food and water bottles before taking it back upstairs.

I didn't want to leave Master's room and get beat up by the guards again so I'll just stay in his room until he gets back.

I shivered at the thought. What will he do to me when he gets back? I shivered again, it's getting cold up here in the mountains.

Later that day...

I went into the basement and got a few things for Master;  a flogger, a gag,handcuffs, some various knives and daggers, a cock ring, a vibrator, etc.

I cut my wrists that night, and the night after that, and the night after that. I didn't eat much and gave most of my food to the kittens.

"Perry, Solomon," I called, "I'm not hungry, you can have mine," I handed my plate to them.

My ribs were starting to stick out and my cheeks were hollow and sunken in.

I would beat myself with the flogger a lot, leaving long red welts up and down my back. Maybe if I was already beaten by the time Master got home I would be prepared for his punishment.

AN: If you guys don't comment I'm gonna throw something AND IT WONT BE STARS