The Mafia Boss's Perfect Pet: Chappie 5

"Devie, wake up, I bought you some things last night," I cooed, ruffling his hair.

"What did you get me?" Devie asked, sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

"Toys," I answered simply.

Devie looked through the box I handed him, his eyes widening. I smirked and leaned into his ear, "These 'toys' are to keep you entertained when I'm doing my work,"

"C-Can I cum when I use them M-Master?" He asked, eyes never leaving the box filled with vibrators and cock rings and the like.

"Yes, but only when I'm leaving for a really long time; like if I'm just going out for a meeting then no, but if I'm out on business for a few days then yes," And then I remembered, "But no cuming this week,"

"This week? M-Master, you do know it's Thursday, right?"

I sighed, I have a business trip I need to go on to the Amazon next week, which means I'll be gone for at least five days.

"Well then no cuming until Monday," I said.

He nodded and left to go make us breakfast, returning a while later with eggs and Bacon for me, and a waffle covered in nutela for him. I chuckled.

"You'll always be my baby, huh Dev?" I said with a smile.

He blushed, "What do you mean?"

"You put nutela on the waffle, and THEN toasted it,"

"So?"

"Devie, you're supposed to toast it first and then put stuff on it,"

He blushed deeper and I laughed.

"WELL HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?!" Devie screamed and then stormed out.

I don't think I've ever heard Devie scream at me before, he's usually so well behaved and bubbly. I wonder what has him so worked up.

I walked to his room and knocked, "Devie, can I come in?"

I heard a sniffle and the door unlocked and opened, revealing Devie with tears streaming down his face.

"I-I'm so s-sorry M-Master!" He sobbed, not looking at me.

"Devie," I called, lifting his chin so he would look at me, "I'm not mad at you," He calmed a bit, "You're not in any trouble,"

"I-I'm not stupid..." He sniffled, "It's not m-my fault...I know you're too busy to teach me stuff like that...and no one else can..."

"Would you like to go to school, darling?" I asked, kissing his tears away.

"C-can I-I please, M-Master?"

"Sure," I said, "But only because you're the most important thing in the world to me,"

Devie smiled his signature smile and hugged me, "You are my world Master,"

AN: VOTE IF YOU THINK THEY'RE BOTH BIPOLAR!!! like seriously this is ridiculous!!!