Chapter two

<3 Complications with a friends with benefits agreement <3

Previous chapter

Scott frown but covers it as Felisha turns back around to pull him away.

I groan silently as I begin to walk back to my car along with all the other students and families.

I know he sensed my anger, he always knows when I'm angry.

I don't want to even think about the possibilities of how he could react if I ever I admitted that I love him.

He'd probably never speak to me again and I know I would never be able to bear that.

This whole situation is fucked up.

Why did mum have go tell me that I love him? It would have been better if I had stayed oblivious to my feelings.

I drive home feeling miserable as always knowing I will be spending my weekend doing school work and moping around the house like always.

My life sucks.

Chapter two:

I walk through the school hallways tired and pissed off to the max.

I had gotten a B+ on my science assignment and although that is good, I had worked my ass off to get an A. And to top that off there was no coffee and my mum used up ball the hot water so I had to have a cold shower.

I actually feel like I could kill someone right now and thankfully everyone seems to sense that because no one has said anything, yet. I still have the rest of the day to go through.

Fuck my life.

I plop myself in my seat in my history class room next to my friend Zoe.

Zoe is a small Asian girl with jet black hair, a slight tan, deep brown eyes and a small mouse nose that I like to torment her about.

She was adopted when she was a baby by her two dads, Eric and Stanley. Those two are fucking hilarious and have just as dirty minds as the kids at this school do.

"Bad morning?" She asks in a sympathetic tone.

I nod growling as our teacher demands our attention.

Prick.

If you haven't noticed I like swearing when I am angry and right now I want to cuss everyone's ears off just because they won't shut the fuck up.

The teacher begins to drone on about World War 2 and the concentration camps but I ignore him because I had already studied it.

This topic was on our term 3 sheet for this semester.

I actually think it is funny that everyone looks confused.

Obviously none of them have done their homework.

Zoe listens to the teacher with a dreamy expression.

She has a major crush on Mr Frank which is seriously messed up.

I think its a fantasy of hers to fuck a teacher or something but its still wrong but she won't listen to me.

Its not that Mr Frank is ugly or old, in fact he is very good looking and I heard he is only 24.

He has shaggy blond hair that is thick but flat, he has silver-blue eyes and a body of a male model.

Although I know he is hot I could never think he is sexy, Scott is the only one who can hold that title.