A/n

This was a different note first, so if you read the comments, just ignore the votes. So, during writing this story i had kept getting writers block, so if i dont update for more then two months, then ive hit rock bottom for the time being, or is too distracted with my last term of school before the end of the school year.

If you dont know, i start school in Febuary, and end somewhere in November. Im in Australia, so, yes, it may be weird to you.

This will just be a chapter for fun now, so I'll write down some questions and after you read this book, i want you to answer them, and there will also be notes about plotholes and facts. Wattpad usually glitches when i try to delete or unpublish a chap :/

Plotholes:
↘SPOILERS ALERT↙
Now, i dont think i mentioned why Charles actually decided to become nice to Harry, and didnt just blame him for all the bad things. Theres a simple answer for that.

First, Charles had read his blood test, and felt strange, like if hes been doing everything wrong. Charles had loyalty potions on him, and they had wore off since he had started to eat at the Ravenclaw table, and got loyal to his older brother.
Lily and James divorced, and i also forgot to say why Charles didnt try to live with Lily, and its for the same reason. He felt like he played the wrong role in the world, and ill let you all make more theories here.

Second, why Charles got in Ravenclaw after his resort. After hanging out around Ravenclaws only, he started to become wiser, and read more, even show more talent. So, since that happened, i decided on Ravenclaw.

Fun Facts:

1: Before i published, Charles was originally going to be female, and be named Daisy, but i decided against that and did what most other did, make him the opposite of Harry and be named Charles, but before that, he was actually going to be identical to Harry, but then plotholes would start, so i did a cliche.

2: Harry and Charles were going to have another sibling as their triplet, named Rowina, but i changed it and kept the name in mind until i got Lily to have another child, but i couldnt decide if i wanted it to be the name or not, so i made her have another pair of twins.

3: James was originally going to die, and Lily stay alive, but after i decided on a full plot, i cancelled that idea and decided to keep him alive.

4: Peter Pettigrew was actually going to be in Azkaban, and not be mentioned at all.

5: I wrote a quarter of this book half asleep.

6: Harry was actually going to get his wand at Ollivanders, but then remembered my OC so i used her ;).

7: Harry was going to have run away in 'Chapter 1', as a five year old, and go to Remus and Sirius. I thought about it and the fact James stayed alive, so i also cencelled that.

8: James was originally going to be abusive, and have that part introduced in 'Prolouge', with a time skip apin it for that part. Of course, i abandoned that idea.

9: Charles was going to be put in Slytherin at first, and before deciding to have a vote, Harry was going to be a Gryffindor like normal Harry. Those ideas were scrapped though.

10: James was going to give Harry up at first, but if you look in around Chapters 10-12 youll see that i made him argue against that, since i changed that idea around completely.

Pop Quiz(about this book):

1: What chapter does Rowina and Hailey Potter get introduced?

2: When was Hailey Potter born?

3: What does Harry want to be when he grows up?

4: What was this A/n originally about?

5: What house is Ginny Weasley in?

6: Who was in a marriage contract with Charles?

7: What sweater colour does Ron get for Christmas?

8: What is Harry's animagus form hes working on?

9: What Magical is Harry?

10: Whats Rowina and Hailey's nicknames'?

ANSWERS::

1: Chapter 6

2: 8:41pm October 31st

3: A Mazoologist

4: Two votes, one for Harry's Hogwarts house out of Gryffindor and Ravenclaw, and the other for what the ship is for Harry

5: Hufflepuff

6: Luna Lovegood

7: Blue with a maroon 'R'

8: Stag

9: Metamorphmagus, Wizard, Creature

10: Hail and Row, Fawn and Raven