Day 1

"Hueningkai " you called him as he's stop in tracks .

✨Y/N POV✨

Hueningkai and I are best friends Since we were 10yrs old although he doesn't  say much and is very shy but he would be the first one to care if anything is to happen . We've been friends for 17yrs now and he hasn't changed one bit Since we've entered highschool , He's keeping all his thought to himself , he doesn't want to share his sorrows with me .Which I want him to do .Everyday I would watch him playing the piano as if he shares his world with it by just pressing one key . I want him to share his world with me too because , I really like him . I like my bestfriend and I want to know if he feels the same way for me too. I want to hear him , I want to hear Hueningkai says he feels the same way for me . But why won't he 'TELL ME '

"Yes , Y/n " he said as he turn around.

"Our class is this way ?, Where are you going ?"

"I don't feel like going to class y/n . Im going somewhere you shouldn't be skipping class , please go to class "

I felt disappointed he kept skipping classes. He's depressed I can see it . Why does he think faking a smile would cover it up , The way he plays the piano says it even more .

After hearing him say that I faked and smile and went to class.

Where is this place that I can't go ?