𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙖

Start from the beginning

we walked along the same street i had walked just some minutes ago, when Freddie pulled out a pack of cigarettes out of his jean's pocket.

"again? you just had one! you need to slow down." i laughed. "but give me!"

"shut up. and here, if you insist." he laughed as well, and then gave me one and lit those both up.

i took a long drag out of my cigarette and it honsetly felt so good. i needed something to ease my stress, though Freddie was already doing that. i loved him, he was the bestest best friend anyone could ever ask for. i always admired his imact on people, like how just being around him you could easily just forget any worry. Freddie was one of those people who would annoy you to death but you never wanted it to stop. if that makes even sense. he was a role model. someone you could always look up to. he was is won person, he didn't care if someone said something rude about him, he didn't care what other people think cause he knew who he was and he never stopped believing. he knew he didn't live for someone else, he lived for himself, he lived a life he enjoyed. he never did anything he didn't like to impress someone. that's why i loved him.

"where are we going anyways?" i asked after we had walked along the same street, and already passed the hotel. not that i was skeptical about Freddie, he probably knew where he was going, but i just didn't want to get lost.
he just told me that some roadie had recommended some diner near our hotel, he said that they had great american pancakes, which i had no doubt of.

it didn't take long before we arrived to a very adoarble looking, 50s styled, diner. we went in and sat down in a booth. we looked through the menu, and soon the waitress came, of course wearing a baby pink 50s-diner-waitress dress. it wasn't really morning anymore, but this was basically my breakfast so i took the pancakes and Freddie took a small cherry pie, saying he wasn't that hungry.

"you know he's a bitch right? no, a piss flap." Freddie suddenly snorted.

"i- what? who?" i almost died laughing.

"Roger of course! i mean sure, those eyes that are bigger than the moon and that soft voice of his... well, let's just say that they are very charming. but, he's so stupid. he needs to realize that he's really lucky to have a goddess like you Jill, he should be grateful."

"Freddie i-" i started, blushing, but he cut me off.

"don't get me wrong though, he reallt is happy to have you. sometimes when we're in the studio, or somewhere without you, he won't stop talking about you. he'd go talking about you for hours without getting bored." hearing that made my heart melt. i had no idea he did that. "he keeps talking about how amazing and beautiful you are - which i totally can agree on - and how he's not good enough for you."

"if he loves me so much then why does he feel the need to look at someone else or even shag someone else?" i blurted out quietly. Freddie's smile faded away quickly. so did mine.

"why are you with him if he does that?" Freddie asked suddenly. it seemed like a hard question, but it was easy. sooo easy.

"because i love him."

Freddie didn't say anything.

"and because he needs me."

he just nodded, smiling a little.

"i make him feel good and i can please him the way no one else can. he needs me for that. i'd give my everything to him. i'm his and i never want him to let me go." i started talking again, and Fred looked at me with raised eyebrows.