Aurora's Reaction+TXT members

"Wow im going viral arent i?" Aurora chuckled. Kai laid his head on Aurora's shoulders and nodded.

"We are all going viral even before debuting." Beomgyu snickered. Aurora hit his arm. Kai only giggled at Aurora's action.

"Your too full of yourself you know." Aurora practically scolded.

"Kids..Stop fighting." Soobin added in.

"Woah leader stepping in huh." Beomgyu said without adding hyung behind. Soobin was ready to fight Beomgyu.

"Oppa chill this is nothing. Beomgyu is worse when he is at the dorm." Aurora rolled her eyes. Taehyun silently chuckled.

"RUDE!" Beomgyu shouted. Aurora laughed. She turned to Kai to see him staring at her face.

"I know i look good Kai but dont fall for me cause of my looks." Aurora said in a quick english. Kai got his head of Aurora's shoulders and blushed profusely.

"Aww maknaes are so in love." Yeonjun shouted from the corner of the room.

"Psshhh i dont l-like Aurora." Kai scratched his nape. Aurora planted a peck on Kai's cheeks.

"You know your extremely cute right." Aurora flirted.

"WHEEW WHY IS IT SO HOT HERE!" Kai suddenly stood up and left the room. The other boys laughed at Kai's actions.

6th Member of TXT [Remaking]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें