Top 3 points to consider while setting up your SBCGlobal password

SBCGlobal, a part of att.net now, is an email service that is pre-loaded with several exceptional features such as huge storage capacity, easy setup, ease of handling and installation, and various email filters. After the merger of AT&T and Yahoo, existing users of SBCGlobal can access their emails through Yahoo by logging in with the same username and password.

Like any other email, maintaining the security and the privacy of your SBCGlobal mail account is mandatory. For this, the primary thing to keep in mind is to set up a strong password for your account. Wondering, how? Here, in this article, we have provided you with three key points that should be taken into consideration during or SBCGlobal password change process. Check them out:

Don't skip the password guidelines

Whenever you go for SBCGlobal password reset, , or any other email client's password reset process, you will see a few guidelines right next to the text box. Check those instructions, and set your email password accordingly. These guidelines are provided to help you to keep a strong password for your SBCGlobal email account.

Stronger the password, harder it is for the hackers or the cybercriminals to steal it. While deciding on to your email password, make sure you choose a perfect combination of letters, symbols, and special characters.

Don't use common passwords

Passwords such as "your date of birth", "123456", "abcdef" and more may make you become a victim of security breaches. Therefore, it is advised not to use such passwords for your SBCGlobal or any other account.

Sharing is not always caring

We all have learned that "Sharing is Caring" in our childhood; however, this is not the right thing to do when it comes to keeping your email account secured. Therefore, don't share your password with anyone. If you have to share for any particular moment, then it is recommended to change it once the job is done.

Happy emailing!