S1, Chapter 1: First Introduction: Konnosuke & the Saniwa

Few hours later, the young Woman slowly opened her eyes to see her surroundings: She was in a traditional Japanese room, where she rested on a comfortable futon, a medical herbal incense is laid next to her left & her right are the sliding doors that are opened up for daylight & fresh air, the background is a calm Winter atmosphere.

"I see that you're awake." A voice called to her, she looked around her surroundings to find the source until, "I'm right here." He said;

It was Konnosuke, who was sitting next to her

It was Konnosuke, who was sitting next to her. As they stared at each other in silence, The young woman then shrieked & jumped a bit for she did not see a small animal talk from his mouth.

"Oh, please don't be frightened. I just wanted to check on your health." He reassured her with a kind smile, the woman adjusted herself to sit up & looked around then looked at Konnosuke with a curious look.

"Um excuse me, but...Who are you, Where am I?" She asked him, the fox walked to her bed, sitting on the covers. "My name is Konnosuke & You're in the Citadel, The Saniwa & I found you in the outskirts, you're body grew sore & you have several bruises, graized cuts & muscle aches. Nevertheless, the healers managed to tend your wounds & health for recovery." He explained.

She looked at her arms & indeed is wrapped around her arms & legs & she had patches here & there. And the outfit that she's wearing is a white yukata, where the sleeves are long & its fabric is a soft cotton. Knowing that her outfit is changed, she then grew flustered that she thinks that a man changed her clothes.

"A-Ah! Don't take it seriously, one of the hand-maidens managed changed you because your previous clothes were torn-out & badly damaged." Said Konnosuke in a surprised tone, making her relieved.

"Konnosuke, Is she awake?" A familliar voice said as he entered,

He was wearing a black hakama pants, white kimono, a haori with a sage/general-like design & small boots

He was wearing a black hakama pants, white kimono, a haori with a sage/general-like design & small boots. His hair is short, kempt, bit ruffled & a lighter shade of light blush.

"She's recovering, but she's fine." He replied, as he got off to take his leave then added "I'll gather the others." The young male nodded & replied "Please do." The young woman sees him off, then looks at the mysterious person, whom he checked her forehead & smiled gently. "Looks like your temperature has returned, that's good." Said the man.

He removed his hand & asked "Miss, Do you have a name?" Her eyes blinked in surprise, she did have a name but tried to recall. 'My name...' She thought, then "Shi...Shira..." She muttered, but realized it as her eyes glistened gently "It's Shirayuki." She said her name to him "Can you tell me yours?" Shirayuki added, the male excused himself & replied "Oh yes, I am known as the 'Saniwa' but for now: Call me Arujin."