Chapter 3: Rancis you jerk

"Rancis Fluggerbutter, how could you!" Vanellope cried out with tears running down her face as she began running towards Adorabeezle's car. Rancis was shocked she used his real full name but tried to ignor it and ran towards the front door, opening it and running after her... "Nelly... Wait please!!!" He cried. She swiftly glitched and turned around, with an angry expression painted across her face. "Stay away from me Rancis!" She shouted looking him straight in the eyes."Please... Nelly let me just talk to you!" He walked towards her and grabbed her hand, holding it close to him. "Nelly, What you saw was fake I swear!" He looked at her and his eyes became glassy she stood her ground. Vanellope for a second dropped her temper, but soon picked it back up again and pulled her hand back. Rancis had tears streaming down his face and was practically a mess. "I litteraly saw you kiss Taffyta, what I saw wasn't fake... Stop lying!" Vanellope turned away for a second and started walking to the car befor turning back around, " You know what... You love Taffyta not me... Right!!!" She stared him down. "What no, never! I love you babe!" He said slowly walking towards her. "Look... I'm sorry Vanellope." Vanellope backed away and turned, " You say sorry for show..." She walked up to the car and got in then turned her head to him... "I'm going to friends to cool off, don't even think about trying to follow me..." Rancis was now on the floor in a heap crying, he looked up at her in a mess and sniffed, "Ok..." He said before Vanellope quickly drove off, tears now real and flowing down her face. Rancis sat crying for a while before jumping in his car and heading to the palace, Sour Bill let him in and tried to be conferting but Rancis brushed it aside and ran up to his room. Once in his room he buried his head in his pillow and cried, "Nelly... I'm so so sorry..."

With Vanellope:

Vanellope was glitching all over the place in floods of tears, she could never control her glitch when she was upset. She ran though grand central towards Fix it Felix Jr. still glitching like mad. She was running when... 

"Oooofff!!! Owww" 

"Errrgh, oh uh um..." Vanellope whimpered after running into some people, she began to help them up and get herself up too. "I'm so sorry, um, uh..." 

"It's alright sugar lump! Are you ok?" One of the people said cheerfully.

"Mary, uh um..." Vanellope whimpered some more, tears still dripping from her chin. She tried to get up but then squealed in pain, she looked down at her leg, there was a huge bruise all the way down it.

"Oh dear, sweet looks like you've bashed your leg, and by those tears you have somthing to tell us. Common darling we'll get you back to Fix it Felix Jr." Diana said comforting as the others helped her to her feet and to the train staition, the whole way Vanellope started crying again. She couldn't bare the thought of what had happened, she was angry, but upset. Really upset. The nice landers helped Vanellope up to the penhouse where Ralph, Calhoun and Felix usually where. Surprisingly none of them where there today, the nice landers got Vanellope to he couch and laid her down whilst she still wept out tears.

"Aww, you poor thing, what happened deary?" Mary asked politely. Vanellope wept more and more.

"It's my boyfriend, he... he... Rancis... He kissed Taffyta!" She finally managed to weep out in a loud crying voice. The nice landers all just looked at eachother worried and annoyed. "And it was right in front of me! Like, like he didn't care..." She began to flood the penhouse with tears.

"Oh dear... Jay go find Ralph and Felix..." Diana said comfortingly, "you just relax and wait here deary!" She continued whilst Jay ran off to find Ralph and Felix. The nice landers meanwhile did their best to confort Vanellope without success, she was distraught about Rancis. 

A few moments later Ralph, Jay and Felix burst thought the door and ran towards her. Ralph was the first to the scene of Vanellope crying floods of tears and whimpering softly. He gently picked her up and began to confert her by shhhhh ing her, which seemed to work well. "Shhh, shhh, kid, what happened, tell me everything!" He whispered slowly getting louder to a normal talking voice by the end. She looked up at him and hugged his sholder.