Chapter 1: Your beautiful

The sun was rising over the land of Sugar Rush, its ruler Pressident Vanellope Von Sweetz was up early looking for Rancis around the castle. She quickly walked up and down the long corridors of the castle to his room, she was still in her PJs which she really hadn't been bothered to change out of. She walked down the corridor to Rancis' room, which happened to be opposite hers. Vanellope slowly opened the door a jar to see if he was in there, he was, so she slowly walked in. He was still sleeping curled up on his bed snoring and completely passed out. Vanellope peered over at him, 'Fluggs is so cute when he's sleeping...' She stated in her head, then she quietly walked over to the his huge double bed, she of course got in to surprise him! "Fluggs..." She whispered gently looking at the back of his head. "Fluggs!" She said a bit louder. "Hun..." he turned over and rubbed his eyes to try to wake up, once he could clearly see Vanellope he let out a yawn.

"Oh, hey Nelly..." He was shocked to see her in his bed, lying next to him. It was his dream, he had had it many times befor, but for it to be real... The only reason he couldn't sleep with her was... Ralph! He was very overprotective of Vanellope, because of Rancis. He knew they where together he just... didn't like the thought of Vanellope and boys... He didn't even like it if they kissed let alone if he cault them in bed together... If that happened there would be trouble! "...What can I do for you?" He added more lively as he sat up more and twizzed with his fingers. 

She looked at him somewhat unimpressed, his facial expression changed too, he was shocked and worried like he had done somthing wrong. He frantically thought about anything he had done, or she had done. Vanellope looked at him and began to snigger a bit, "What, do I have to have a reason to bug ya now, common Fluggs, I just wanted to see ya in the morning, at least now that you my boyfriend and all!" He had a sigh of relief and looked up at her and gleamed with joy, he had never felt so important or trusted befor.

"Nagh you don't, but Nelly you can bother me whenever you need anything! I love you!" They stared into each others eyes and blushed. They leant in close and smiled befor kissing eachother. "I don't know what I would do without you!" He said as he tickled her stomach, making her giggle uncontrollably. Vanellope then jumped onto Rancis pining him down befor Vanellope lost her balance and fell on top of him, they both where now laughing their heads off. 

Meanwhile outside the room Sour Bill was cleaning when he heard this, he smiled, "Awww, young love..." He was about to knock on the door when he heard a knock at the palace entrance, he swiftly rushed down to answer it...

Back in the room Rancis and Vanellope where now just lying on the bed looking at the ceiling after having the worlds biggest tickle fight."I, I honestly don't know what I would do without you either Fluggerbutt..." Vanellope said whilst they both sat up. Vanellope crossed her legs. They where busy gazing into his eyes again, "...Without you I... I would be lost!" Vanellope said befor moving her her hand and messing up Rancis' hair, he hated when anyone did that. "Van!" He said, they where both giggling and smiling at each other, they moved in close and without hesitation their lips met!

'Omg, Rancis tastes like peanut butter and chocolate! Mmmmm he smells so good too! Like melted chocolate...' Vanellope thought to herself befor going bright red, and brushing her hair out of her face. She opened her eyes to see beautiful baby blue eyes staring back at her. 'Fluggs's eyes are beautiful, and how the heck does he keep his hair like that! It's beautiful and silky smooth!' Their faces burst out in a dark shade of scarlet blush as they spent a minuet admiring each others eyes.

As they broke away Vanellope giggled and gestured to a mirror that was in the room on Rancis' bed side table which was one of about 10-20 in the room. "Pffff, ha!" She looked at him still laughing. He slowly reached behind with a concerned look on his face, "Nelly...what is it?" He asked whilst Vanellope sat giggling. He looked at the reflection to see his mouth had red lipstick around it from Vanellope. He looked up and laughted, "You serious... Nelly!" She burst out laughing whist Rancis tried to wipe it off, however it only smugged the lipstick. He looked at Vanellope, worried and unsure but still giggling, "Um... A little help here!" She looked back at him smiling and laughing, "Ha, Ok, ok hold still!" She said as she licked her finger and rubbed the lipstick off his face, "Thank you, Nelly, this is why I love you!" He said supportively.