If you never eat you'll never grow part 2

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

HERES PART 2 IDK WHY IM WRITING IN SO MANY CAPITALS

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

******

Calum's Point of view

"Holy shit your mouth" I said laughing at the end.

He laughed and came up for a long kiss.

I reached down and ran my hand over his erection (clothed).

He whimpered and pulled away from the kiss looking into my eyes. I put my hand into his boxers and stroked him slow. His eye brows furrowed and a moan escaped him.

"Y-your hands" he breathed out. "Need your hands" he moaned.

I rolled us over and sat my bum on his crotch. I grinded down and ran my hands up and down his chest and sides.

I shuffled down and pulled his boxers off and put them on the floor near mine.

"Need my hands" I whispered coming close to his dick then back up to him face and stroking his cheek.

"Yes, Cal touch me, touch me please" he whimpered running his hands up my thighs.

"I'll be doing the touching Mr" I smirked holding his hands above his head and placing a kiss to his lips.

He kept his hands above his head like a good boy.

"Good boy" I praised him kissing a trail from his belly button to the tip of his rock hard cock.

I took it in my hand and stroked. Faster and Faster. I took his cock and mine into my hand and pumped us fast.

"Oh, shit, so hot from my angle" he moaned watching my actions and getting close to his high.

"I'm cuming baby ugh" he moaned bucking up into my hand.

"Me to, cum with me, 3.2.1" we both came on my hand and his stomach with a moan of each other's names.

"Shit, Cal you did so perfect" he panted out.

"Thanks" I replied coming in for another slow kiss.

"Want to finish this tomorrow?" he asked pulling me into his chest and running his fingers through my hair.

"Ok, I'm pretty tired so that might be a good idea" I yawned.

He giggled and gave me a cheeky grin.

"What" I said knowing he was thinking something dirty.

"Nothing" he said turning the other way. I became the big spoon and kissed his neck, sucking and kissing at the skin.

"Tell me Hemmings" I said.

He turned over to face me still with the big smile.

"Your moans are so fucking hot" he whispered kidding my before i could reply.

The kiss got heated but stopped and I pulled back.

"Yours are to holy shit" I whispered.

"Ok, shall we go put clothes on and make some breakfast" he suggested.

"Yes, but we should leave the whole 'putting clothes on' part out of it" I smirked kissing his forehead and getting up out of bed.

"Anything for you my love" he said like a character from a corny movie.

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

There you go sorry as always for the wait I'm just lazy but I still love you xx not edited either so yeaaaaaaæaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa💋 💋 💋 💋 💋 💋 💋 💋 💋

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

-Amira 💞💞