🥑Avocato (Final Space): Underneath the Stars

Another oneshot, this time featuring the awesome Avocato from Final Space!! This takes place in a more positive AU. ^^

Btw, Little Cato does NOT exist in this AU. For reasons, of course.

But anyways, I hope you enjoy!!

__________

Gary, Avocato, Quinn, and Tonny were sitting at a bar, about to have celebratory drinks while their little alien friend Mooncake floated alongside them. The group had finally defeated Lord Commander, and the universe was finally safe again after so many years of pain and suffering.

As soon as they received their drinks, Gary held up his own glass with a smirk. "I'd like to propose a toast! No matter what background we came from, or what personal stories we've had, we've all came together to accomplish one mission: to bring peace and order to the galaxy. By ourselves we were weak and nothing, but together, we were able to vanquish the darkness of this universe." He paused, smiling. "Here's to us, who kept moving even when the future wasn't looking bright. For proving to the rest of the galaxy that viciousness is NEVER the answer!" He held out his glass to his friends. "To us!!"

The others clinked their glasses with his. "To us!!"

"Chookity!!" exclaimed Mooncake happily.
They all collectively took a sip of their drinks, setting their glasses down after.

"Wow, Gary. I didn't think you had enough intellect to come up with a speech like that," Quinn spoke sarcastically, smirking.

"Pffft. Of course I have the intellect!! And you totally love it, babe!!" Gary winked at his girlfriend.

Quinn rolled her eyes playfully. "Yeah. Totally."

Chuckles erupted among the group, and they continued on with their celebration. Soon things started getting a bit hectic, with Gary getting drunk and trying to pick a fight with some tough alien men. With Quinn and Mooncake trying to prevent him from causing further damage and Avocato having gone to the bathroom to cool himself down from the annoyance arising in him, Tonny decided to take the moment to go outside for some fresh air. Placing her hands in the pockets of her hoodie, she looked up at the moon and stars, almost finding herself getting lost in them.

"Needed to cool down too, huh?"

As she was interrupted from her thoughts, Tonny turned to see that it was just Avocato who spoke. Smirking a little, she responded, "Yeah... I'm not really a huge fan of observing dorks getting into unnecessary fist fights."

Avocato chuckled and shook his head. "You and me both." He looked around the outside area, something deep in his mind. "Now that we're here...there's something I'd like to show you, Tonny."

Tonny raised an eyebrow at the Ventrexian. "Hmm? What is it?"

Avocato glanced to the side. "It's kind of a surprise..." He turned to the female. "...so you'll have to close your eyes...and trust me."

A look of confusion and concern came across Tonny's face, but nonetheless she shrugged and closed her eyes, as instructed. Soon she felt Avocato's hand grab her own, which caused her to jump a little and her heart to race.

"Ready?" the Ventrexian questioned softly.

Feeling her cheeks paint red, the female nodded. "Yes."

With that said, Avocato began walking, leading Tonny down a few streets. The blue-haired female, on the other hand, was feeling excited, yet nervous at the same time. She had never really been alone with Avocato before, and this exact moment is already giving her butterflies in her stomach. After all, she secretly had feelings for him, but she mostly concealed them due to how serious he could be at times. The two holding hands was, no doubt, a surprise to her.