2 years later

[Y/n]'s P.o.v

Zen and I were super close now! He even convinced Luciel to let me join RFA which didn't take so much convincing, since Luciel said that if Zen trusted me than I would be able to join. I only ever call Zen, Hyun when we are alone, at the chatroom, or when he lets me but never in the open. I never really knew why I didn't but he's fine with it.

Well anyway joining RFA was a bit weird at first. Well this is what happened.

JK= Jaehee

JH= Jumin

Z= Zen

707= Seven/Luciel

Y= Yoosung

V= V

--------

Z- Hey guys! Someone special joined RFA!

Y- Who?

JH- Did Luciel even agree to this? And we are all human beings there is nothing special about us.

707- Of course I agreed! Zen trusts her and she seems like a really nice person!

JK- So there is gonna be another female?

707- No a male that likes to be adressed as a female!

Everyone- ...

707- I'm kidding I'm kidding lolol yeah a female.

V- So when do we get to meet her?

Z- Really anytime now

[Y/n]- Um hi! My name is [Y/n]!

JH- [Y/n]?

[Y/n]- Yeah...

JK- It's nice to meet or well text with you [Y/n]. My name is Jaehee Kang.

[Y/n]- It's nice to meet you too!

V- I hope we'll get along [Y/n]. My name is Jihyin Kim, but you can simply call me V.

[Y/n]- I hope we get along too V!

Y- [Y/n] as in...[Y/n] Yuuki?

[Y/n]- Yeah?

707- I thought I was the hacker here lolol

Y- Omg! It's me Yoosung from Elementry School!

[Y/n]- Oh Yoosung! I can't wait to see you again!

Y- Lolol me too! Remember when we gave each other bracelets?

[Y/n]- Yeah! I still have it on today!

JH- Sorry to ruin this reunion...but [Y/n] we used to know each other too. Hopefully this will refresh your memory...'Dancing in the moonlight'

[Y/n]- Jumin! Hey! It's uh been a while hehe, how's Elly?

JH- She's good, right next to me actually

707- Jumin let her call my sweet Elly, Elly and not me?! Wow I'm curious now

JH- It's none of your business

707- Aww that's harsh!

JH- So how did you end up in this chat, [Y/n]?

Z- That's where I come in! We bumped into each other and well after a while I got to trust her a lot and invited her.

---------------

Well I got to know all of them. But reconnecting with my childhood best friend and well...Jumin was strange...

--------------

Some days later

I'm walking down the park at the moment. It was more peacful than most days. Anyway Zen texted me, telling me to go to the park near my house. So I'm here, but I don't see him anywhere.

Being bored I sat down by the water fountain. I played on my phone for a while until a paper flew in front of me landing at my feet. With blue letters in cursive was my name. I opened it to see a letter from Zen.

(Ignore the I love you at the beginning)

I smiled and looked at the bottom. In cursive writing it read,

P.S I love you [Y/n]

P.P.S Look behind you

I turned my body around smiling brightly. There was Zen holding flowers in a suit, "so [Y/n] will you be my girl-" I cut him off by wrapping my arms around him in a passionate kiss. "I love you too, Zenny!"

That was the best day of my life!

Who knew it could turn out to be the worst?

Ahhhh I hope people actually read this cause well I love Mystic Messenger.

Word Count- 1061