Chapter II

(Mirah's POV)

          I smirked at the cute way she left, seeing as how nervous she was. I set my phone down on the bed, flopping on it as I did so. My ohone gently bounced up, once again revealing that dumb yet adorable message. I will admit, she's pretty damn hot. Yeah, yeah. I know, I am an internet perv. At least I didn't ask for a picture this time.

{*SLAP* DONT SPEAK SUCH THINGS INFRONT OF THE KIDDIES YOU DUMB-}

          I sprawled my arms out, taking a moment to set in my brain the fact that what she said must be embarrassing the living hell out of her. Deciding to message her once more, as to help her feep comfortable and not so embarassed, I grabbed my phone and began typing one last phrase.

The_Emo_Chic_Likes_You: Hey cutie pie~! Just wanted to let ya know what you said was friggin' hilarious. Don't be embarassed, people say stupid things when talking to someone new. It's called being human. >U0 Don't worry cutie~!

          I typed the words up, wondering if her smoll heart could handle the words typed. Should I? Should I really send this? Fuck yeah! I pressed send automatically, and right when it sent she was back online. That dork, wonder if she missed me any. Heehee! I set the phone back on my bed, forcing myself to get up. Putting my hair in a low ponytail, I get mh ass off the bed to make some dinner. Well, more like take-out ramen or wantons. Why was my mother so korean? Well, at least I know what good food tastes like at least.

"SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS! CAN YOU HELP ME WITH MY HAIIIIIIIR?"
"YEAH! GIMME A SEC!"

         My eight-year-old sister called for me, getting out of the shower probably. Josh, my thirteen-year-old brother was probably being gay and watching men on youtube talk about their relationships, as usual. I sighed, turning my screen off and throwing the phone on the bed. I wonder if she replied yet... Eh whatever. I stretched, hearing a small ding come from the bed. Looking over, sure enough, she responded.

(Leah's POV)

          I sat there, sprawled out on the bed, wondering. Oh no, what did she think when I said that? Does she think I am weird now? What if I scared her off? Oh no, I hope she doesn't stop talking to me. I had fun even if it was---

Ding

          Only for a second.

          I stared at the phone laying across the room, wondering who it was. Reluctantly, I got by big butt off the bed to grab the phone. As I squat down to get it, I saw a notification from Instagram pop up.

The_Emo_Chic_Likes_You sent a dm

          I stared at the phone, watching the illuminated glass screen with the Instagram notification on it. Shocked, surprised, and...

Slightly...

Happy?

          Confused, I picked up the phone, unlocking my screen. 2...7...4...9...0...5
As the phone slowly unlocked, I sat down against the wall, waiting for Instagram to pull up. Clicking on the notification, immediately, the app took me straight to the message.

The_Emo_Chic_Likes_You: Hey cutie pie~! Just wanted to let ya know what you said was friggin' hilarious. Don't be embarassed, people say stupid things when talking to someone new. It's called being human. >U0 Don't worry cutie~!

Shocked, once again, I blushed. Face heating up as she called me cutiepie or cutie yet again. Uwa! Why does she have to be so...

So...

Wonderfully flirty...

With those kind words...

I don't understand how strangers can be so nice to each other, unlike the church.

Yet...

Strangely enough...

I don't feel the need to hide my secret.

Who I am.

What I love.

I know that its wrong to feel guilty over who I am.

And I am fine that some people know my secret, and it's okay if not everyone accepts it.

When I look at the flowers, the fresh roses, they used to snicker and sneer, yet...

Now...

They smile and cheer.

And they watch as I go on with a smile, and the fresh roses smile back at me, helping me through the day. Helping me never forget...

That I.

Me.

Is and are loved for who I am.