Chapter Forty-One.

Start from the beginning

  Joe and I sat there on the bed, laughing and joking around.

  "Joe!" I squealed as he threw a cracker at me.

  I threw one back, unfortunately Joe dodged it.

  "Ha! Missed!" Joe laughed.

  "Joe," I embarassly giggled.

  "Come here," Joe said with open arms. I scooted closer to Joe as he hugged me. Then, Joe started tickling me mercilessly.

  "Joe!" I shrieked laughing.

  "Shh! The kids!!" Joe teased, continuing to tickle me.

  "Well stop!" I said in between laughs.

  Joe eventually stopped tickling me. He pulled me onto his lap and gave me small kisses.

  "I love you," I said right before I gave him a french kiss.

  "I love you too!" Joe said happily as we broke the kiss.

  We were both really surprised the kids hadn't woken up, but anyways, we walked out to the balcony.

  "It's so pretty here," I exclaimed.

  "I know," Joe said placing his hands on my hips from behind me, giving me little kisses on my neck.

  Soon enough, we heard Maisie crying from inside the room. We walked inside and I picked Maisie up.

  "She needs changing, will you do it?" I asked Joe.

  "Sure babe," He said taking Maisie and laying her down on the changing mat on the bed. After Joe changed her, of course, Maisie wanted feeding.

  "Babe, Maisie's hungry," Joe said apologetically.

  "That's fine, pass her here," I said.

  For the rest of that evening we lounged around in the hotel. Zoe and Alfie came in around 9 pm and hung out for a bit. We ordered pizza and chatted in our room.

  "Want another beer?" Alfie asked Joe and I.

  "Sure," I said already on my second, and Joe on his third.

  Thank goodness the kids were already asleep in the other area in the room tonight because we were all drinking and Joe was pretty much drunk. Around 12 am, Zoe and Alfie stumbled back to their room next door. Joe and I stripped to our pajamas.

  "What's the point of wearing clothes at night?" Joe asked me while he stood there stark naked.

  "I don't know, so you don't get cold?" I giggled from the alcohol.

  "It's hot here, take them off," Joe laughed as he climbed into bed.

  Without hesitating, I stripped off all my clothes and climbed into bed with Joe. We both kissed for a while and cuddled and around 2 am, we ended up falling asleep.

  The next morning, I was awaken by Maisie crying again. Fletcher was awake also, playing with his toys in his bed. I carried them both out of their cribs and over to our bed.

  "Dada," Fletcher said quietly as he crawled on Joe, who was literally just waking up.

  "Morning Fletch," Joe mumbled half asleep.

  I fed Maisie again before Joe gave them both a little bath. Afterwards, I got them both dressed, before Joe and I jumped into the shower together. We then got dressed. I put on my bikini and some short shorts and a crop top.

  "You look hot," Joe said as he walked over to the kids' cribs.

  "As do you," I said as I winked at Joe. He was wearing his swim trunks and a loose tank top. Nothing really special, yet he is so attractive.

  Joe carried Fletcher to our bed so he could play. Maisie had dozed off again. Her sleeping patterns are so messed up.

  Around 1 pm, we all headed down to the beach. I carried Maisie and Fletcher held Joe's hand. Alfie and Zoe were holding hands too. We chose a nice, clean spot on the beach, away from all the people. Joe took Fletcher directly over to the water and they were looking for seashells. I held Maisie and just watched Joe and Fletcher after we set everything up. As in everything, I mean the blankets on the sand and a parasol. Maisie was wearing her little raspberry one piece that we bought before we came.

  "I love her swimsuit!" Zoe exclaimed as I passed Maisie to Zoe to hold.

  "Ha thanks," I said as I took off my clothes so I was just wearing my bikini. Joe and Fletcher came back from the sea and Fletcher sat down to play in the sand.

  "No Fletcher! Don't eat the sand," I warned him.

  After a while, Zoe and Alfie said if we wanted, Joe and I could go on a walk along the beach, and they would watch the kids.

  "Let's go!" Joe said.

  "Thank you guys," I said to Zoe and Alfie.

  Joe and I started walking along the shore-line, holding hands.

  "Aly, I love you," Joe said.

  "I love you too Joseph," I smiled.

  "God, how did I end up with such a beautiful woman!" Joe said seriously, yet jokingly.

  "Joe! Probably because you are such a hot babe yourself!" I laughed.

  We decided to walk back, so we didn't leave Zoe and Alfie there long with the kids. We just talked about random things and anything and everything.

  "Back!" I laughed as we got back to wear Zoe and Alfie were.

  "We missed you!" Zoe joked as she held Maisie, "On a tangent now, Aly, are you sure you gave birth like a month ago?" Zoe questioned.

  "Haha, yeah, why?" I said confused.

  "Your body, you always say you need to lose wei ght, but you have a damn good body for having bared two kids!" Zoe laughed.

  "Well thank you Zoe," I said laughing.

  "See! I told you!" Joe laughed while he held Fletcher.

  We all sat down on the sand and I held Maisie, who kept picking up some sand. Fletcher was still playing and Joe helped him build a sand castle. We all chatted as we layed on the sand. Alfie and Joe each had a beer and Zoe and I tanned for a lot of the afternoon. After 4 pm, we decided to pack up and walk back to the hotel, a minute walk.

  "So, we'll rest and shower and meet up again for dinner?" Zoe clarified as we got back to our rooms.

  "Right!" I said as I unlocked our door.

  "Alright see you then!" Alfie said as they went to their room.

  First we bathed the kids to get off all the sand and then got them dressed into regular day clothes. Then Joe and I jumped into the shower together. After a long shower, I put on some short denim shorts, and another fitted crop top. Once we were all dressed, the kids had fallen asleep. Joe and I went out into the balcony.

  "I love it here!" I exclaimed.

  "Me too!" Joe announced.

  We looked out to the ocean and stood there hugging each other. Joe leaned down a bit and gave me a kiss. Soon enough, we stood there passionately making out.

  "Babe," Joe moaned as we broke the kiss.

  We went back into the room and the kids were still asleep. Joe and I got on the bed and quietly talked, kissed, and loved on each other.

A/N: Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter, sorry it took me awhile to upload. Remember to vote and follow me on twitter @joesugg9012 Thanks!! xx