Interest p. 1

Beginne am Anfang

Every now and then a woman would stroll past and my eager eyes would uncontrollably dart to them almost on instinct, hoping that it would be her. But by the time I realize that it was just another woman, I'd be left with an immense feeling of dissatisfaction in my chest and in my manhood.

I was unfazed when one of the dancers eased her way onto my lap.

"Taehyung~" Jiyeon purred into my ear and straddled my lap.

I purposely ignored her, attentive eyes still trained to relocate that newcomer I was so attracted to. Then, annoyingly, my line of vision to any hopes of finding the alienated woman was blocked away by Jiyeon's body.

My throat rumbled in annoyance, "What? What is it? Can't you see I'm busy here??" I snapped at her needy form below me as I forcefully tore my eyes away from the search.

She frowned, bringing up a hand to play with my locks of hair. Then, the woman lips formed a slick smirk as she whispered sensual nothings into my ear. "Let's go have some fun again...in private~"

What? You think I'm gonna own a strip club and not have my own fun every now and then? Please.

Be that any other time; I would've said yes without a single doubt in mind.

But right now, I looked at the slut before me and a cold shiver of pure disgust ran up my spine.

No longer was I attracted to her clingy neediness sprawled atop my lap. No longer did I find it arousing in the slightest at how she'd flick and tug at the button of my trousers.

"Get off me..." I spoke lowly as she started to touch all over my chest area, clearly a desperate attempt to arouse.

She pouts. "But my shift ends in five minutes..." She starts, twirling the tips of her short, dark locks with a finger, "and I'm feeling...in the mood..." She stresses the last words.

"In the mood to finish your shift before I put you on the warned list?" I retort coldly, without a single ounce of hesitation and a mocking lift from an eyebrow. The lack of regret divulged from my words was an honest thing, because I truly felt no sympathy behind the thought of letting go of my most successful dancer.

Her expression twisted.

Her fingers had stopped moving against me and her thin lips purse together in fear.

"T-Tae you don't-"

"Try me."

She shudders and swiftly slides off of me as fast as she came, without another unsettling sexual remark from her mouth. With one last unsatisfied, puppy-eyed look, she walks off.

I watched her for a good amount of time as she made her way to some drunk middle-aged man who was calling her over from an empty table. Then, my eyes softened as they shifted to where I last spotted the beauteous woman from before.

I didn't have to look too far or too wide, because to my surprise I found her seated on one of the lounge chairs down the long table in front of the bar that was almost empty with the exception of her and the bartender. Yes I said lounge chairs, not stools. If you're gonna get drunk you might as well doing while being comfortable. The bar was conveniently not five feet from me.