Chapter 2 (ish)

Darkstripe had plunked himself beside the limp Tigerclaw, who's fur was crusted in blood and dirt. The soft laps of Darkstripe's tongue could lull him to sleep, but could not fully reverse the damage in which was inflicted to the large tom's thick skin. The once humid surrounding forests' temperature had morphed to a crisp, frigid cold, and Darkstripe could feel his bare, dew-covered nose and toes becoming frozen. Under his thick coat, Tigerclaw could not feel the chill of the wind and dew, but the wounds in which covered his body were open to the outside world, causing his body to shiver in pain. Darkstripe couldn't help but feel irritated by Tigerclaw's unpredictable behaviour; Fireheart had to be stopped, and resting because of some wounds was not an acceptable reason to sleep. Although, even through that, Darkstripe felt a sliver of sympathy for the worn out, soon-to-be-leader. Taking power over the entirety of Shadowclan must have taken an immense amount of hard work and determination. Just another admirable trait, from a powerful tom fit to be a king.

Hey guys! This is basically what I had in the works literally 5 years ago lol. I have some new ideas about how I could continue this story, I just have to do my Warriors research. My mind is foggy from the first arch ; it's been a while since I've read it. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE, and thank you so much for your kind words!!
~ Rainytoe <3