| two |

"Here we go, Steve." Natasha spoke over her shoulder. She now sat around the top floor of the Avengers Tower with the rest of the team. Natasha was at the bar while Sam played a video game with Bucky and Peter. Steve had been talking quietly to Bruce and Tony about the two odd siblings. Upon hearing that Natasha had found the siblings, Steve moved to stand behind her. "Sumner Dane and Shay Rose King. Born October 30, 1994 to Maleka and Anderson King. Looks like they bounced around a lot. The kids went to six different schools before even getting to high school. Sonny graduated from Stanford at eighteen with a degree in law at the top of his class. He's insanely smart."

"What about his sister?"

"Shay barely made it through high school. Couldn't even hold a steady job for more than three months." Natasha's eyes flickered through the words on the page. "She was institutionalized for six months at Connor Memorial Behavioral Center in Brooklyn. Get this, she claimed to have seen aliens and spaceships coming through a dark hole in the sky." Natasha looked over her shoulder to Steve.

"Six months before New York." He said.

"You think she could be useful on the team?" Peter briefly tore his gaze away from the television screen to look to the small crowd of Avengers at the bar.

"She can see the future, Peter." Wanda was absentmindedly playing with a few strands of her dark hair.

"So.... what are we going to do about it?"

"Wait until they come to us." Steve answered.

"Did you say Maleka King, Nat?" Clint put his videogame remote down and turned around on the sofa to look at the group that had formed at the bar. "There was an Agent Maleka King at the Academy. She was a weapons instructor."

"Is this her?" Natasha pulled up an image of the woman and turned the laptop to Clint. The Hawkeye stood up and went over to examine the picture.

"Yeah. That's definitely her."

"So their mom was a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent." Tony stated. "Where is she now?"

"She died in the fall of S.H.I.E.L.D." Clint answered quietly. "The Triskalion took three Helicarriers.... She went down with it." 

"Should we tell Wanda?" Natasha whispered to Steve.

"I'll do it." The Captain nodded his head softly. His eyes flickered over to Wanda, who was sitting on one of the sofas with Peter. "Wanda? Can I talk to you for a moment?"

The Scarlet Witch joined him towards the back of the bar away from everyone else.

"We don't have any way of knowing if this girl is the real deal or just someone trying to get into the Tower. But she said something yesterday about your brother." Steve said. Wanda furrowed her brows together, crossing her arms over her chest.

"What did she say about him?"

"She saw something. Had a vision about him but she couldn't tell us much about it."

"If she sees the future, how did she see him?"

"I don't know." He admitted. "I don't trust her just yet. I'm going to see if she'd like to come in tomorrow to talk and maybe you'd be able to see if she was telling the truth or not."