Chapter 1

Juliet's pov

"AAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAH"
"ugh" I say as I hit my alarm clock.

I squint my eyes as the sun hits them and roll over to get out of my bed.

I walk to the bathroom to see how bad my eye looked from yesterday's beating.

I looked in the Mirror, shocked at how dark it was. 

I sigh as I take my makeup and fix it as best as I can.

After i finish; I turn on the shower on warm and get undressed.

I look at my body to see bruises all over my stomach and arms.

I get into the shower, letting the hot water hit my bruises.

I wash up thinking about how this keeps happening and why he keeps doing this to me and shake the thought out of my head.

I get out and wrap a towel around my body and walk to my room.

I walk to my closet and put on a blue sweater, skinny jeans and my black converses.

I slip my phone in my back pocket as I walk into the bathroom.

I brush my long brown hair and put it into a high ponytail.

After I was done i grabbed my bag, and closed my door.

I walked downstairs to see my mom humming as she cooked breakfast.

"hey mom you seem happy today what's going on" I said while sitting down at the table in front of a plate of food.

"well I met a new guy at the bar and we hit it off" she said all lovey dovey while taking the seat next to me.

"oh cool" I mumble trying not to let her hear sadness in my voice. 

"honey is there something wrong?" my mom ask with concern.

"no, but thanks for the food love you" i say and run out the door before she could say anything back.

---------------AT SCHOOL--------------

I run to my locker to hurry and grab my books.

I slam my locker and start  running before I feel someone tug on my ponytail hard and throw me to the ground.

"hey ugly wanna play a little game?" he said with a big devious grin on his face.

"no Riley please just let me go to class" I say with pleading eyes.

"wrong answer" he said then kicked me hard in the side.

"AAAAA-"I tried to scream as he covered my mouth to punch and kick me and soon saw blood coming out of my leg.

Once he noticed he ran off and left me.

I tried to get up but I fell back down feeling too weak and soon enough I  blacked out.