Chapter 6

Ellington's Pov

After we finished video games, Stormie yelled at us for dinner. I ran upstairs to get Rydel. Her door was locked though so I went to the bathroom that was connected to her room and the guest room. I walked in and immediately gasped there was a bloody towel on the floor. Then I turned around and saw an open chore on her vanity it was filled with razors and scissors. Oh no then it hit me "no no no" I screamed. I ran into Rydel's room and saw she was asleep. I gently pulled the covers down and saw her arms they were covered in cuts. It brought tears to my eyes.

 I slowly saw Rydel's eyes open. "Ellington?" She said confused. By now I was so sad I was fuming with anger. "Why?" I practically growled with tears running down my cheeks. "What?" She said even more confused. Then she looked down and saw the covers down. "Oh my God! Shit!" She screamed and covered her arms. "No, why Rydel?" I asked as I reaches for her wrist. "I don't know!" she said sobbing. "Owwww" she exclaimed. I noticed I was gripping on her wrist really tight. I let go, and went to her bathroom I pulled out the chore and got her bedroom trash can. 

I poured the knifes and razors into the can, Rydel panicked. "Noooooo stopp I deserve this I need those!" She yelled sobbing. I ran to her I saw she was about to pass out I saw her eyes droop. "Rydel, Rydel stay with me come on" I whispered. "Riker" I screamed loudly. He ran upstairs "what- oh my god Delly is she okay" he ran over. I showed him her scar filled wrist he gasped and I saw tears in his eyes too. Soon he pulled out his IPhone  and called 911. God I hope Rydel's gonna be okay. I whispered to myself. As I heard millions of people stomping upstairs.

A/n: might update tomorrow if I don't have homework enjoy :)